Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joshh, I don't know you except to see you post here, but you have family health issues, escpecially a child, best of luck to you.

I'll see if I can convince her to drop 50 bucks out of the 200. Might not be much but would put the figure at 600 even.

market value is actually $525 right now. the last sales on ebay ranged from $500-$550. i expect the price to dip right before it's released in july based on new ebay listings from wait list reservations converting. then begin steadily rising but really not too much. the mark VI promo is selling right now for an average of about $575.

Last edited:
Is it even worth going on the waitlist for this? I figure no one is going to cancel their orders. I'm also new to collecting, so maybe this is a dumb question: do you still get charged a NRD when you go on the wait list?

market value is actually $525 right now. the last sales on ebay ranged from $500-$550. i expect the price to dip right before it's released in july based on new ebay listings from wait list reservations converting. then begin steadily rising but really not too much. the mark VI promo is selling right now for an average of about $575.

You are looking at the sold auctions from way before SS had it in pre order. which yea sold between $500 and $650.
currently this is the market price I'm seeing https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_tr...oys+mark+vii+battle+damage&_sacat=0&_from=R40
Btw I convinced her to let it go for $125 plus the monger, if you are interested.

Is it even worth going on the waitlist for this? I figure no one is going to cancel their orders. I'm also new to collecting, so maybe this is a dumb question: do you still get charged a NRD when you go on the wait list?

Only if its converts to a live order.

I can see people trading this for once of the hall of armor sets.

the real difference in this version compared to the upcoming mark VII release is the base and stark sculpt, useless accessories if intention is to display in the hall of armor. the other release does have battle damaged armor too.

the real difference in this version compared to the upcoming mark VII release is the base and stark sculpt, useless accessories if intention is to display in the hall of armor. the other release does have battle damaged armor too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not a lot is going to be cancelled due to the NRD.

The NRD isn't charged until 24-48 hours after the order is placed. So people still have today and possibly tomorrow to cancel without being charged.

There still probably won't be many cancellations but there is still hope for those who get on the WL *right now.* After Monday all NRD's will be paid and as you said, probably very few cancellations from that point on.

A $30 NRD isn't that much, if people really want to cancel, they would just let the $30 go. Losing $30 is much better than losing $300 :lol

This is going to look out of place in an Avengers display. You're going to have the rest of the time look brand spanking new and then a beat up old Iron Man with them.

Until battle damaged versions of the rest of the team are released. I want a bloody Cap with torn costume and BD shield covered in Chitauri guts.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back