Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my order in. But I'm willing to trade my Ironman for a LOTR Original Balrog. Grail for a Grail.

I'll see if I can convince her to drop 50 bucks out of the 200. Might not be much but would put the figure at 600 even.

Years from now, history will recount that America's first step into unsalvageable collapse was when someone traded the work of art that is Iron Monger -- plus $200.00 cash -- for this POS. :lol

This would truley be the first sign of a hopeless future :lecture

:rotfl :hi5:

IDK if I can call this a POS tho... can call this my last IM fig..pretty pumped for this

I swear Woody Harrelson has discovered the fountain of youth.
That movie was made in the 90s.
Here he is at the premiere of The Hunger Games:

woody-harrelson-premiere-the-hunger-games-01.jpg

Fountian of youth = Botox, Juvederm & Testosterone shots :lol

I'll see if I can convince her to drop 50 bucks out of the 200. Might not be much but would put the figure at 600 even.
By the way, joshh, none of that's meant as a knock against you or your friend. She should get as much as some crazed collector will stuff into her hands. This is just the first true HT frenzy I've seen in my time here. I don't recall the Mark VI being anywhere near this frantic to lock down a figure.

You should have stayed on the wait list. When it converted to a real order you could have then cancelled and they'd give you the option to flex instead of cancelling.
Damn, good point, Khev. Totally forgot about that workaround (will remember for next time this comes up). Now I feel guilty for advising no flex on a waitlist. Sorry, highlander1. Hopefully you can get back on.

IDK if I can call this a POS tho... can call this my last IM fig..pretty pumped for this
Lol, no, it's not at all. That part was more for comedic effect. Figure's definitely cool. But even if I wanted it and missed out, I wouldn't pay more than list.

Last edited:
Thanks, User! :duff

Haha, the way things are going, I'm just waiting for someone to offer 'first night' privileges with their newlywed wife for this figure! Grail for grail (er, pictures first, of course)! :D

Now that's a deal I can make!!!!!

I mean I'm giving up my girl and looking for a second BD MK VII to flip. PM me if you need to see pics of her :wave

Is this the trade thread for hot GF's and wives? I'll trade my GF for a third BD Mark VII. OFFER UP PEOPLE. :lol

Is this the trade thread for hot GF's and wives? I'll trade my GF for a third BD Mark VII. OFFER UP PEOPLE. :lol

Pictures or ain't happening.

:monkey1 I see I'm one commenting about wives lately.. I hope mine don't come to the forums, otherwise I'll get a good :thwak:horse

Hows the kid doing, joshh? I hope everything is going better for you. :wave

Hey there Hydeous! Long time no see.
Everything is doing a little bit better. We are leaving Tomorrow to do the procedure overseas :). Found out that it is a fraction that what it costs in the US.

Sorry for the :offtopic:

Not a lot is going to be cancelled due to the NRD. Then again, they may have held back some to fulfill waitlists.

At least for an overpriced IM figure, you get the repulsor hands.

Back