Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this piece yesterday, must say I am very impressed with everything. Im a sucker for diorama bases. The box is bigger and heavier than other HTs, which suprised me.

Huge thanks goes to my pal The Skull for convincing me to pick this figure up. I was originally on the fence about it and was not really digging the expression on the sculpt; now that it is in-hand, I am loving this figure. The expression does not bother me one bit, in fact, I really like how much emotion and shelf presence this figure has overall.

My only nitpick and complaints of this figure would be that the suit itself hinders the articulation and keeps Wolverine from achieving many dynamic poses. Also, the ankles on this guy are pretty weak and he cannot stand up on his own very well, but I use stands to display my figures so it is not really a big issue. Everything else is the usual Hot Toys quality stuff. :yess:

Glad to finally have a Wolverine on my shelf.

My Last Stand Wolverine seems to have very loose ankles, is anyone else's the same. I bought mine off EBay, and from an American seller. I sure hope there aren't any knock offs already.

Back