Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, one of my claws fell off too while I was adjusting the hand on my Wolvie, so I had to do this...

8990167816_eb4506b815_b.jpg

Oh yeah. :rock :lol

Thanks for the compliments guys. I know my pics aren't that great, Iphone with no flash, but you get the idea. I usually pose my figs in a static standing pose that suggests their potential strength. But with this head sculpt dynamic poses are a must.

Good stuff Jim. You're right, this thing demands to be put in a action pose. So much more happier with it than I thought I'd be.

Damn, I was so against this headsculpt when it first came out, but now that I have it in hand, and seeing it pictures I can believe how wrong I was. Even on the first plain clothes figure it looks incredible, and now I'm bummed I don't have it and a second sculpt to make that figure.

My "The Wolverine" WIP pic....just waiting on his black suit to show up.

945632_10152456423134460_1769854045_n.jpg

Going for this and this....He'll have the full suit in the photo below, the one he is wearing now will be removed. By the way, the metal claws came out very easily, just by wiggling a bit:

hugh-jackman-the-wolverine-2.jpg

the-wolverine_intl_poster2-610x904.jpg

Well, one of my claws fell off too while I was adjusting the hand on my Wolvie, so I had to do this...

8990167816_eb4506b815_b.jpg

Nice, one of my favorite scenes in the films!
Along with...

Wolverine- "Hey, hey it's me."
Cyclops-"Prove it."
Wolverine-"You're a ****."
Cyclops-"........okay."

Once I see what 'exclusives' Hot Toys have for SDCC and the like if I have the spare cash I think I will pick up this guy... I didn't want him but two pictures really have convinced me he's a nice looking figure.

Once I see what 'exclusives' Hot Toys have for SDCC and the like if I have the spare cash I think I will pick up this guy... I didn't want him but two pictures really have convinced me he's a nice looking figure.

Definitely do it if you can. He's a really great figure. By the time the new movie hits this guy will probably be tougher to find at his going price.

Definitely do it if you can. He's a really great figure. By the time the new movie hits this guy will probably be tougher to find at his going price.

Thanks! I was fortunate to get the Origins Wolvie when he came out so I wasn't desperate for him but like I said, a couple of pictures really got me thinking he might be worth it but it really depends on what the exclusives are!

SSC has said that they are not doing any "2013 SDCC Exclusives", but are doing a few "Summer Exclusives" over the next few months.

Back