Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on the fence about getting this figure. It is Wolverine, however he is the 1st Hot Toys Xmen figure.... meaning that if u get one, you have to get the rest. After seeing the price (even with the free shipping), i rather wait for more figures to come out and make my judgement there. Hopefully there will be a Christmas Sale or buy a Magneto and get a free Wolverine package in the future :)

For now..... Pass.

I think it's just SS doing the hiking. The newer medicom figures overseas are like 220$ yet they got em for 299$

WTH?

Whoa! $235 is...is...uh....nope, sorry. The end of my HT collecting is apparently here and now. *sigh* oh wells...

$235.....

tumblr_m93flynvPp1rtyaky.gif

Wow!

The prices have been steadily increasing, but 235 for a pretty bare bones figure seems ridiculous.

I don't think my HT collecting days are over, but the days of pre-ordering everything certainly are.

I really don't see the justification for such a high price tag.

$215 What happen to you Hot Toys you use to be cool?

:lol:lol

Well, if his reveal/pre-order is still several months away you may be right.:pow

:exactly:

Any figure upcoming also comes with an absurdly higher pricing.

I bet if they got on board with XFC not too long after they announced it, the prices would be much cheaper than they will be

Sideshow gets them for less than that. My buddy has an account with sideshow and he gets everything at 30% off sideshow retail prices..that puts this figure at $164.00. No way Sideshow is making $4.00 off this to retailers even with their direct sales to customers. I bet they get this figure for around $99-120. Then they shine up their clear plastic poles and ram them right up the collector's butts.

tumblr_m2cf8xmJp91qckgvu.gif

Back