Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this video. Wow!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWt-Yu-Y8Fc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

Wow, another bad joke! AWESOME!!!

Yeah. There is another video someone modified this one to show supes going supersonic and plowing through hulk leaving nothing but a grease spot.

Bigger pic
532970_10150704555902344_58690437343_9608390_968927182_n.jpg

Smaller
532970_10150704555902344_58690437343_9608390_968927182_n.jpg

Would seriously consider getting this...

Holy cow... How has nobody else noticed that picture of Hulk they're using as a reference? There's obviously going to be at least 1 headsculpt of that awesome expression!

This is wild speculation on my part but how cool would it be if Hulk came as a 2 pack with a complete Banner figure? And before everyone jumps in with the price complaint, I said how cool would it be.

That's exactly what I wish they would do. I'd like to see Hulk with two head sculpts at least as well. The thing is, if Bruce Banner was in a two pack with Hulk, we probably wouldn't get a second head sculpt and second outfit (i.e. torn clothes) to simulate him transforming which I think would be really cool. Still, the way I think about things I can't have a Hulk figure without Bruce Banner (it annoys me enough Hasbro won't make one), so I hope Hot Toys comes through with one. To answer your question, it would be very cool.

They could released a Bruce Banner hirsuit TT (naked)... though they would have to develope another new body... Or just Adv. TT torso with normal arms.

^

Yep, I think that would be the way to go. Mark Ruffalo on a TTM body.

As long as they get his relative height right, give or take a mm, I'd be happy just to get him. I'm conflicted on what would be the best way to serve the character though, a two pack or not? If he isn't packed in with Hulk, then I wonder about the likely hood of getting him. I guess he wouldn't need much in the way of accessories though would he? I could see a two pack being much more likely if they didn't have to sculpt a new body for him.

I really really hope HT sees this post.

If you're making various hands in a variety of gestures... Please please please include loads of extra wrist pegs. Extra large, green pegs are going to be impossible to find elsewhere for cheap!

Well we all know HT's wants to charge top dollar for their items so imo adding a Banner sculpt and suit would maybe justify a $350+ price tag.

If they do a banner i hope he doesn't come with the Hulk for that reason.

Well we all know HT's wants to charge top dollar for their items so imo adding a Banner sculpt and suit would maybe justify a $350+ price tag.

I bet is going to be $350 without a Banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back