Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

It look like it is not posable and is in 1:9 scale, too bad.

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-182677-1-1.html

"Im gonna give you...till the count of 10 to get that ugly..yella...1:9..no articulated garbage off my thread ":mad: :pfft:

Angels%2BWith%2BFilthy%2BSouls.jpg

Last edited:

My only wish for Hulk is alternate heads, with this being one of them.
Hulk-Smash-in-The-Avengers.jpg

I'd love if that sculpt was included and if one of the accessories Hulk came with is Cap's hand with his index finger pointed out for the Cap figure!
:pray:

"Im gonna give you...till the count of 10 to get that ugly..yella...1:9..no articulated garbage off my thread ":mad: :pfft:

Angels%2BWith%2BFilthy%2BSouls.jpg

I know it's not the scale we're after in here, nor posable, but this still looks pretty badass.

30105-p2.jpg

That'd be great as a 3rd sculpt, but if there are only 2 they should be this:
Hulk-The-Avengers-movie-image-3.jpg

... and this:
Hulk-The-Avengers-movie-image-2.jpg

Agreed. Teeth grinding angry hulk and roaring straight up rage hulk. The only two that count in my opinion.

Agreed. Teeth grinding angry hulk and roaring straight up rage hulk. The only two that count in my opinion.

Too true! please DONT make a Hulk smiling....99.9% of the time he is angry, I felt myself squirming in my chair a bit at the sight of him smiling haha

I love how Hulk's jaw is clinched so tight it's crooked! The figure needs to have this and the smiling face.

ThAt Hulk image was funny 1 year ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back