Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

The timeline is perfectly fine so far:

Iron man
Iron man 2 (events happening at about the same time as Incredible hulk. News reports from the University attack in Incredible Hulk on display screens at the end of Iron man 2)
Incredible Hulk
Thor
Captain America (Which started before them all as referenced in Incredible Hulk)
Avengers

The timeline is perfectly fine so far:

Iron man
Iron man 2 (events happening at about the same time as Incredible hulk. News reports from the University attack in Incredible Hulk on display screens at the end of Iron man 2)
Incredible Hulk
Thor
Captain America (Which started before them all as referenced in Incredible Hulk)
Avengers

If anyone bought the 'The Art of The Avengers' there's a graphical timeline showing all the events that lead up to The Avengers in chronological order. It's perfectly fine.

Why? Characters have effortlessly crossed from title to title in the comics for decades now. What rule stops them from doing this in the movies, other than rights-violations caused by various studios holding rights to this and that character.

Would it be such a horrid disaster if for instance, Dr Doom made an appearance in Avengers 2? If that's even possible due to rights, but if it were would it wreck the movie? I dont see how.

No it wouldn't wreck the movie IF it was done intelligently and not just because it can be. IMO the only really good tie that has been made so far was Thor's hammer in IM2 and Fury saying, I've got bigger things happening in the southwest right now".

Maria Hill on the monitor...I hope they make a figure for her too!

Absolutely! SHE'S hot!!!!
:love

Now I really want the Superman figure.. Never went into DC figures before, but the possibility of having Chris Reeves vs Hulk is too tempting.

Hulk smash puny man!!!

In case somebody hasn't seen it. Pretty cool stuff. With the Superman vs. Hulk posts I figured I'd share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbizTBYs-rQ

:rock

Hulk HAS elbow articulation hmm spells R.U.B.B.E.R. :horror

HowChanInt.png

-interview of Howard Chan @ AniCom2012

Not happy abut this. My biggest fear actually. Hope it aint so. :(

rubber spells disaster. if really so, i'd best to sit on the sidelines and wait till someone complains about hulk turning into tofu.

:exactly::mad:

Even without doing any posing, rubber deteriorates with time.
Will have to sell it before it starts cracking.

:monkey2

Guys don't spray any ____ on your rubber figures... just don't do it.

Marvel's getting so ____ed up with all their movies being intermixed they are really screwing themselves for writing and timelines. Remember the Hulk cameo Robert Downey Jr. did? Kind of pointless in my opinion, ..........

Ties up nicely.... made sure Abomination stays in his cage,

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgUjlH4vywM[/ame]

Hmm... not happy to hear they're giving Hulk elbow articulation. Unless of course what we see is not even close to final and they will add an actual elbow joint.

I can't imagine how arms that thick would bend worth a damn :huh

I really hope they aren't going to do rubber arms. Please, please, please Hot Toys, add in a visible elbow joint. I figured these companies would learn by now that rubber is no good. No good at all.

Marvel's getting so ____ed up with all their movies being intermixed they are really screwing themselves for writing and timelines. Remember the Hulk cameo Robert Downey Jr. did? Kind of pointless in my opinion, also the scene in Iron Man 2 when there is a very quick glimpse of Hemsworth in prison. Its in France? Makes no sense and there were never any explanations attempted at that. The Marvel world being connected is cool but we get it, I don't think each movie has to have references to the others unless they are really planning it out to make sense and not just because they can.

You've got that all wrong.

If anyone bought the 'The Art of The Avengers' there's a graphical timeline showing all the events that lead up to The Avengers in chronological order. It's perfectly fine.

:exactly::goodpost:

Regarding the guy who looks like Thor in Iron Man 2 in the prison in Monaco, I believe it's supposed to be the decoy that gets placed in in Ivan Vanko's prison cell while he's escaping.

Yeah, hope Hot Toys does not use rubber for the arms. A simple joint like the Preds would be the best for this figure. People conplaining about joints, just buy a statue. Hot Toys does listen from time to time, Bruce Lees body, adding the Flacon to the Falconer, are just good examples of that. Adding a joint wont be that difficult.

All thise with facebook, go and complain away.

I'm surprised theres been no Facebook campaign on HT's page about the rubber body Hulk yet. They must realize their gonna lose a lot of customers when it's revealed it's rubber. And again when people who bought it start to have theirs fall apart.

I just posted on FB about no rubber. I might as well give it a try. I just have to ignore the ugly comments that always follow posting an opinion on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back