Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May sell my figure. I took him out of the box to look at him and put him right back.

I can understand your reasons and I know that my situation in no way your fault....But a few other folks are selling too, and mine has not even arrived yet! So :thwak and :pfft: with knobs on to whomsoever is holding mine up!

Actually (jokes aside) good luck and I hope you get a good price...and mine will arrive, you know...eventually....:impatient:

I can understand your reasons and I know that my situation in no way your fault....But a few other folks are selling too, and mine has not even arrived yet! So :thwak and :pfft: with knobs on to whomsoever is holding mine up!

Actually (jokes aside) good luck and I hope you get a good price...and mine will arrive, you know...eventually....:impatient:

If it makes you feel better, I've had five delivered so far and I am expecting my final two tomorrow.
But the two I am expecting tomorrow are the ones I ordered from my UK seller.

Yeah, I have a feeling if I go and look there are several in various threads.

Thanks! I hope yours arrives soon. :hi5:

If it makes you feel better, I've had five delivered so far and I am expecting my final two tomorrow.

Yes, thank you Barry, that really helps alot! :lol

But the two I am expecting tomorrow are the ones I ordered from my UK seller.

Good for you...no hard feelings, eh?

Carreylaughingthengrim_zpsea630ca5.gif

:lol

Anyone had any dealing with Toyhq.co.uk? Paid the deposit for mine then chased them this weekend asking when invoices are due to go for remaining amount to be told they were sent a month ago. Funny as I check my inbox and junk daily and this seems to be a common problem looking at their Facebook page. They said they will send again Monday. Still waiting and its getting towards end of buisness day.

Anyone know what they do? Do they sent a payment request via paypal or just an e-mail asking for the additional amount? Just concerned about losing my preorder due to the invoice going out a month ago.

Anyone had any dealing with Toyhq.co.uk? Paid the deposit for mine then chased them this weekend asking when invoices are due to go for remaining amount to be told they were sent a month ago. Funny as I check my inbox and junk daily and this seems to be a common problem looking at their Facebook page. They said they will send again Monday. Still waiting and its getting towards end of buisness day.

Anyone know what they do? Do they sent a payment request via paypal or just an e-mail asking for the additional amount? Just concerned about losing my preorder due to the invoice going out a month ago.

I only ordered one thing from them. Snake Eyes. They had the cheapest price. Then I checked out and they added close to £20 shipping...
Other than my original order receipt, I've heard nothing from them either.
And most people seem to have their Snake Eyes by now.
But I paid mine in full when I ordered.
Of course, sods law states that as soon as I click *submit reply*, ToyHq will send me an email saying it has shipped...

I only ordered one thing from them. Snake Eyes. They had the cheapest price. Then I checked out and they added close to £20 shipping...
Other than my original order receipt, I've heard nothing from them either.
And most people seem to have their Snake Eyes by now.
But I paid mine in full when I ordered.
Of course, sods law states that as soon as I click *submit reply*, ToyHq will send me an email saying it has shipped...

Yeah gotta admit, their communication leaves a lot to be desired. Got a Loki from them but paid in full, but was not sure how deposits work if they chase for the the final payment or we have to do it ourselves. Must admit it will make me less keen to order from them in the future when there are so many unknowns which is a shame as if they were only more clear and better communicators they would be a decent online retailer. Its weird, I have the money, had it for a while was just waiting for the final invoice which usually comes shortly before they arrive into the UK, but started seeing the VII pop up in the UK and decided to contact them.

Not the only one tho, Facebook has quite a few people in the past asking when they will respond because they are wanting to pay.

Once I got my VII and Hulk I'll be shopping elsewhere as my confidence in them is low which could be easily remedied, ordered with them after my Modelzone pre-orders died.

Yeah gotta admit, their communication leaves a lot to be desired. Got a Loki from them but paid in full, but was not sure how deposits work if they chase for the the final payment or we have to do it ourselves. Must admit it will make me less keen to order from them in the future when there are so many unknowns which is a shame as if they were only more clear and better communicators they would be a decent online retailer. Its weird, I have the money, had it for a while was just waiting for the final invoice which usually comes shortly before they arrive into the UK, but started seeing the VII pop up in the UK and decided to contact them.

Not the only one tho, Facebook has quite a few people in the past asking when they will respond because they are wanting to pay.

Once I got my VII and Hulk I'll be shopping elsewhere as my confidence in them is low which could be easily remedied, ordered with them after my Modelzone pre-orders died.

I know exactly what you are saying.
I far prefer the comms i get from Mother's Basement. Shipping is included in the price too.

It's where I am going to try in future. Still nothing from them, quite annoying, it's like they don't want my money :cuckoo:

Just checked on Facebook and, at the beginning of the month they mentioned moving to bigger premises and no items would be shipped until after the 23rd of september.
So perhaps it will take them a while to catch up with orders.

Oh it's not my order that I was chasing, it was details on how to pay the rest of what i owed, I knew they were moving and there would be delays but they did say they would send me the invoice on Monday, it's after business hours now so unlikely to get it.

I had a look at the comments history and someone else asked in the past how to do it so just followed that and sent the payment via Paypal including my details/ref no./ invoice no. etc.

It should not be this difficult, they need an FAQ on the website. I guess I am just an unusual customer, eager to pay and happy to wait for the order. I don't like outstanding debts, plus I don't wanna lose my order.

My Mark VII came today! Awesome figure absolutely made up with him! But a couple of things really, firstly the magnets that hold the mask in place fell off on the normal and battle damaged version! Easily fixed with super glue but still quite annoying. Secondly (and more worryingly) the light in his chest doesnt turn off properly, its very dim and barely on ... i mean at first i thought i could just see the bulb, but it flickers slightly so its definitely still on when the switch it turned off. Is this quite normal? If not is there a simple fix?

just bought mine off ebay 10 minutes ago.The person listed it for 399.99 free shipping with best offer.I offered 300 and he or she instantly accepted.New but opened for inspection of content was the description.I literally just got into hot toys 1 week ago.And already I have a dx12 dark knight,evil superman,and now a mark 7 on the way.I think thats a decent way to start.

just bought mine off ebay 10 minutes ago.The person listed it for 399.99 free shipping with best offer.I offered 300 and he or she instantly accepted.New but opened for inspection of content was the description.I literally just got into hot toys 1 week ago.And already I have a dx12 dark knight,evil superman,and now a mark 7 on the way.I think thats a decent way to start.

300 is a great price considering 400 is becoming the norm now...

Listed one on Craigslist for $285, first email was on offer for $250. Then it sold in an hour to the second email. Guy drove 100 miles to pick it up. I hate morons, like the first email.

Back