Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the faceplate, imo. Mark VII's helmet is bigger / more proportioned than the earlier versions. Also, there is this shape at the 'chin' on IV / VI that is not there on VII.

Few pics that'll give some more perspective.

P.S.: You'll be using the helmet with VII, right; or the Tony Stark figure?

whoah wait so does the Mark VII head fit on the Mark IV and VI?

Ah okay, got it. thanks BB&WSF. And also too bad that the helmet from the new stark cant be used on the mark 4 body because of the different connector piece. Im looking for a new mark 4 head as well.

Ah okay, got it. thanks BB&WSF. And also too bad that the helmet from the new stark cant be used on the mark 4 body because of the different connector piece. Im looking for a new mark 4 head as well.

Pleasure. Haven't done anything like that, but I am sure there would be mods for it. About the "wider red area on top", it is strange that in the movies, the area / strip looks the same size as the earlier helmets, but it is wider in HT's. :dunno

TA_MarkVII_zps29d51fa5.png

MarkVII-1_zps2a311bbc.png

Got an issue with my MK VIIs right arm. Even when the switch for the light is set to off, the light is still faintly on. Any one else experience this?

I've just taken the batteries out for now but obviously that's not a permanent solution. :(

Try taking the batteries out and flick the switch on ad off a few times to de-charge it. See how it goes

For crap, got scammed on Ebay for my Mark VII. Sucks, money is tight right now so I can't simply order another.

Who knows how much he has climbed in a month or so, guess I am not getting it then. Good thing I picked up the Mark VI two months back. :(

Don't preorder anything on ebay unless it's going to get delivered to you within 45 days. If it doesn't show up, make sure you file your Paypal claim no later than that. Did you purchase it through Paypal using your credit card? If so, I would file a chargeback with your credit card company ASAP. They may be able to get your money.

Well, I believe its more about losing on a good deal rather than getting the money back, imo. PP or the CC company would eventually help, but to have the all excitement killed, that's what saddening.

Don't preorder anything on ebay unless it's going to get delivered to you within 45 days. If it doesn't show up, make sure you file your Paypal claim no later than that. Did you purchase it through Paypal using your credit card? If so, I would file a chargeback with your credit card company ASAP. They may be able to get your money.

i thought preorders where not allowed under ebay policies?
EDIT: nvm i looked it up it has changed over the years, now presale items are allowed with restrictions

If you want to sell presale items, be sure to meet all of the following criteria:

Guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the purchase date. Be sure to clearly state this information in your listing.

Clearly indicate in the listing that the item is a presale item.

The handling time specified in your listing should reflect the time from the end of the listing until the item is shipped to the buyer—not the time the item is in your possession. Be sure to specify the correct handling time in your listing.

In the listing form, you need to use the default font size of 3 so people can easily see these sale terms

Last edited:
Back