Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at this pretty picture....

164199_626963657323255_861425699_n.jpg

Wow! That is nice! :hi5:

Hello all.. I'm new to the board. I just received my very first Hot Toys figure which happens to be Iron Man MK VII. I wasn't sure EXACTLY what to expect though I better have been impressed considering the money I paid on eBay for this sucker! I'm happy to report that I am not feeling buyers remorse. This guy is incredible. I just need a better stand because I don't think he feel very stable on the one provided with the figure. Any recommendations?

2vto9zt.jpg

2lm5dz7.jpg

vxgnrp.jpg

Welcome to the madness my friend! There's no turning back now! :wave :welcome

Dunno... how do you guys feel?
I don't really trust the joint inside the torso... I think it's of the same poor quality as the joint in War Machines torso.
NO GOOD memories AT ALL!!! :(

I always thought flying poses looked weird because well the figure is still attached to the very visible base. All of the pictures I have seen of this figure in the flying poses makes the neck look unflatteringly looooong. Yet to see one where it looks decent.

Hello all.. I'm new to the board. I just received my very first Hot Toys figure which happens to be Iron Man MK VII. I wasn't sure EXACTLY what to expect though I better have been impressed considering the money I paid on eBay for this sucker! I'm happy to report that I am not feeling buyers remorse. This guy is incredible. I just need a better stand because I don't think he feel very stable on the one provided with the figure. Any recommendations?

Welcome to the board bro, and congrats on your first HT figure, especially this Mark Suit. Get ready for a super addictive hobby. :hi5:

Welcome to the board bro, and congrats on your first HT figure, especially this Mark Suit. Get ready for a super addictive hobby. :hi5:

I 100% agree lol

I purchased my first HT (DX TDKR batman) in February and now have 7 figures in my collection.

I owe it all to my wife, who highly supports my new found hobby :)

I 100% agree lol

I purchased my first HT (DX TDKR batman) in February and now have 7 figures in my collection.

I owe it all to my wife, who highly supports my new found hobby :)

Its a great feeling when you just start and the collection grows figure by figure, plus you started with a true master piece :clap
I have that one too, its one of the bests I got

There is no way out of this hobby... but who would want to stop anyway? :lol

Likewise. Still not sure when we'll get them here in Australia though :-(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oh you live in Australia? dunno how the shipping works there, I'm in america and I'm sure I'll have to wait another month :lol hope you get yours soon!

Also recently just got a TDKR Batman DX last month. I'm hoping my Iron Man will convert over, didn't get on the WL until early last month. Would make it my 2nd Hot Toys if it does.

Its a great feeling when you just start and the collection grows figure by figure, plus you started with a true master piece :clap
I have that one too, its one of the bests I got

There is no way out of this hobby... but who would want to stop anyway? :lol

No doubt!

:exactly: After the IM2 and IM3 films, I kept telling myself that I would quit collecting Mark Suits and just be happy with what I have.

After going 18 for 18 on all Mark Suit related figures, I think I'll always be in denial every time I think about quitting. :lol

Back