Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None to very slim chance.

Most pre orders from various retailers have been accounted for.

SSC wait list is a mere formality just in case a straggler pops up.

With the anticipation of this highly wanted figure very unlikely to happen.

YOU might get lucky if you check your local city Toy/Comic/Anime Store... It's what I am aiming for, the only thing I don't like is that they open their only copy to display on the store so it's not so new (because I hate dust) at a little above retail price mostly 10-15 dollars so it's not that bad. Since I heard it got delayed in Japan until july I am going to check every online store and my strategy is working so far I have made friends at asian toy stores that are telling me they will keep me updated when they get their batches in...

Pre-orders sell out all the time, but a few pop up in stock at a few places when they come in stock. You just need to know the right places to look.

Im going to make an offer to anyone right now, if you cant find one, I will help ypu acquire one, AT COST(retail plus ca tax 9%) and shipping.. Pm me only if you cant find it.

I really feel its absurd to take collectors to the cleaners. I rather help others than others than resell for huge profit.

None to very slim chance.

Most pre orders from various retailers have been accounted for.

SSC wait list is a mere formality just in case a straggler pops up.

With the anticipation of this highly wanted figure very unlikely to happen.

I wouldn't put too much stock in fordjuse's comments ... he's one of the scalper crowd. Not going to berate him for it, but ... well, he has a stake in making you believe the "anticipation of this highly wanted figure" makes it worth spending crazy amounts of money.

I am in the same boat as you - my Sideshow order got canceled accidentally. But there will still be a small window of opportunity to get the figure for close to retail (somewhere in the 280 to 350 range) once Sideshow and other retailers start shipping. That window should be the first week or 2. I wouldn't wait to long, but I also wouldn't panic and spend 500+ right now.

Im going to make an offer to anyone right now, if you cant find one, I will help ypu acquire one, AT COST(retail plus ca tax 9%) and shipping.. Pm me only if you cant find it.

I really feel its absurd to take collectors to the cleaners. I rather help others than others than resell for huge profit.

I will take you up on that offer if my Sideshow wait list doesn't convert.

Its so awesome! Got plenty of option to pose, together with the additional attachment....

tumblr_mood5sZbLn1r49vc3o2_500.jpg

tumblr_moodgvmdTm1r49vc3o2_500.jpg

tumblr_moodgvmdTm1r49vc3o1_500.jpg

And the rest of the gang...

tumblr_mood5sZbLn1r49vc3o1_500.jpg

TFL

I wouldn't put too much stock in fordjuse's comments ... he's one of the scalper crowd. Not going to berate him for it, but ... well, he has a stake in making you believe the "anticipation of this highly wanted figure" makes it worth spending crazy amounts of money.

I am in the same boat as you - my Sideshow order got canceled accidentally. But there will still be a small window of opportunity to get the figure for close to retail (somewhere in the 280 to 350 range) once Sideshow and other retailers start shipping. That window should be the first week or 2. I wouldn't wait to long, but I also wouldn't panic and spend 500+ right now.

I would only do this if I can't find it at any retail store, online or local retail.

Got to love this guy. A real business man. Best of luck man. Your prices is sort of low. The Exclusive is more in range of $650-$750.

He's out of his mind.

Far from the truth. Watch as people scramble and end up paying MORE than the his asking price. Then who will be crazy?

Spend $500 now spend $650 plus later?

Listen to him and you will spend more for sure.

Well guy we will see if you get at retail price.

Got to love this guy. A real business man. Best of luck man. Your prices is sort of low. The Exclusive is more in range of $650-$750.

Far from the truth. Watch as people scramble and end up paying MORE than the his asking price. Then who will be crazy?

Spend $500 now spend $650 plus later?

Listen to him and you will spend more for sure.

Well guy we will see if you get at retail price.

As my chinese friend told me when he said getting this figure from the Hot Toys in Hong Kong "You must be dreaming"...

Still I have hope I will close to try and find this at retail price, if not... My max is 750 total.

Sorry fordjuse but eBay is currently selling the exclusive one for $450-500...
Seems like the hype is going down

So has this guy been spotted in Hong Kong yet? Sorry haven't been keeping up with the thread. Hoping he'll be hitting the US soon.

Back