Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, what he is saying is that the head and neck are not being pressed all the way into place when the figure is being set up for some of these photoshoots and displays.

This is why there seems to be such a discrepancy with regards to neck length from photo to photo.

Anyone who owns a Hot Toys Iron Man probably knows what I am talking about. But the point is that I am not worried about the appearance of the neck length in some of these pictures.
Yeah I miss understood; however, in every other picture(nearly all) including videos the neck is just too tall. Ironman in the movies seems like he doesn't even have a neck, looks more like just head & shoulders and that's what I would like to see out of the figures.. That is my only issue, I could care less about accuracy of the small stuff, I want that stocky machine look and that neck screams turtle..

563400_368102536596069_365727269_n.jpg

You're welcome :p

Ah memories.....

We got a blurry pic of Loki, how bout a blurry pic of Ironman:pray:

I'd be happy with a blurred pic of the Hulk. :pray:

with loki just being released, i hope the mark 7 is close behind. though i also have wolverine on preorder hahaha

So now that Loki has hit HK and should be in the US in a few weeks, is this guy next? Maybe next week? I noticed he was in the SS newsletter along with Loki...

I'd imagine Hot Toys will release him slap bang at the same time IM3 hits, pretty sure that is in April for HK so yeah could see this guy coming in the next 10 days or so

Back