Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pose of the day:

P1000855.jpg

P1000838.jpg

Sadly on the way back to his box, the shoulder pad popped off. Luckily, the pin and spring fell on my lap so I was able to find them. I was able to repair the shoulder but it involved de-bonding the super glue holding the pad and the hinge together. Because that involved soaking the shoulder armor in hot water, the pad is now a slightly different shade of red to the rest of the armor.

I'm hoping it gets back to normal tomorrow although I know that is unlikely I might just order an extra pair of arms from eBay...

Following up on last night's repair, the shoulder armor's color returned to almost the same color as it used to. The slight color difference can only be seen if I shine a bright light on it. I'm still on the fence whether or not I should buy a spare arm. :D There's no telling if the ones in eBay has a good color match as well.

Not my original idea...saw this a few weeks ago by a member over at 1/6 group on Facebook...had all the parts and tired of old pose, so I said "eh, worth a try". Extremely happy with outcome.

Not my original idea...saw this a few weeks ago by a member over at 1/6 group on Facebook...had all the parts and tired of old pose, so I said "eh, worth a try". Extremely happy with outcome.

That is Awesome work! Poor Tony has seen better days, eh? :hi5:

Back