Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was in that, too.

I know that. I'm not stupid man. I realize its an Iron man thread, however it's for a Hot Toys figure. Not the designated Iron man 3 movie thread which I have not even looked at. If you guys all want a Pepper figure, that's fine. From personal preference, I think a CEO chick who had to remind Tony what his social security number was in IM1 is just a total waste of manufacturing time by HT.

kajo+hot+toys+MARK+VII+2+a.jpg

kajo+hot+toys+MARK+VII+2+c.jpg

kajo+hot+toys+MARK+VII+2+b.jpg

kajo+hot+toys+MARK+VII+2+d.jpg

Chaotic-Pendulum-in-Iron-Man-2-Perpetual-machine-Business-Brithday-Gift-Home-decoration-crafts-with-originality.jpg

Pepper Pots Sideshow Exclusive or GTFO

THAT WOULD BE AN AMAZING EXCLUSIVE!

Seems lots of people would go for Pepper, I would kill for a Justin Hammer and love a Happy as well, but I am pretty sure we won't ever see them, I am sure I am in the small minority on those two.

Hmm..

Has anyone seen or bought those "new" custom Tony Stark/RDJ head sculpts on ebay? It's the one that's similar to the one we get with the Mark VII.

Also, Hello all! Long time lurker and finally, decided that I needed an account. Been wanting a HT for a while, but never had the money to grab one...till I ordered a Mark VII. Look's like I dug my own grave by going down this rabbit hole!

Does anyones Mark VII arc reactor delay/flash when they put the LED light on? When i flip the switch for mine it takes like 1-2 seconds to turn on and flashes a few times before turning on. Once it is on it is as bright as can be, but I am a little worried about the long term life of this LED light. Guess I need to call SS.

How about the mini scale model Stark Expo in Pepper's office that Tony's father built & led to the re-discovery of the new element? :)

Imagine having that little gem sitting on display!

"The Key to the Future is Here" :rock

R-12193R-450_12488982611.jpg

Back