Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot!
I prefer the triangular RT panel.
And i also think the smaller eyes are way better than the stock design.
I am going to see about different chest panel variants.

Mark VII has set the IM custom ball rolling. Till now, the only mods I ever saw was of the neckpost, Mark III waist, and BD WM. But there were not many I guess. I am sure the custom bases / dios will be in demand too now.

Mark VII has set the IM custom ball rolling. Till now, the only mods I ever saw was of the neckpost, Mark III waist, and BD WM. But there were not many I guess. I am sure the custom bases / dios will be in demand too now.

Yeah. You're right.
I'm going to make different chest pieces. Just to see what they look like.

I kinda wish they made the chest RT triangular to begin with. That's one of the things that I loved about the VI the most. They brought it back for SC so they could have left it for VII...

I kinda wish they made the chest RT triangular to begin with. That's one of the things that I loved about the VI the most. They brought it back for SC so they could have left it for VII...

nothing like the original MVI and MVI promo. all the rest are imitations.

79209346.jpg

Iron-Man-Mark-VI-Movie-Promo-Edition_1334058753.jpg

You may want to try to leave (or re paint) those black panel lines on the next ones you make. It looks good already but would look like it was an original piece if you did.

On the original chest piece i altered to make the mould, i filled the panel lines in.
They don't exist on the replacement panel. Sorry! It was going to be too difficult to mould with the lines in.

ChestRTpriortowork.jpg

chestpiecefilled.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

IMG_3692.jpg

and how about a close up of the head so we can see better what you did with the eyes

I posted these a couple of weeks back, but here they are again.
Eye gaps were made smaller, and mouth area was lowered.

IMG_4600.jpg

IMG_4601.jpg

IMG_4628.jpg

IMG_4629.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

IMG_4631.jpg

My MKVII EX arrived today!!!!!!!!
Just a bit excited.
I am LOVING the Repulsor pose wrists and hands.
I'll do a lot more images when i get a decent light box built.
For now, here are some standing and in flight/hovering poses:

IMG_4767.jpg

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4771.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

Wow! That looks fantastic! Once again, Barry's creativity pays off! Nice work! :hi5:

Wow! That looks fantastic! Once again, Barry's creativity pays off! Nice work! :hi5:

Thanks for your kind words.
As i look to the left of my desk and see the MKVII standing next to the MKVI, i am really glad i took the opportunity to pick this EX up a couple of weeks back from a member here who had just got it and needed the cash fast.
I already had pre-orders for the MKVII, but he has arrived first.
Glad i took the time recently to get the chest plates done.
Now to get my brain in gear for a few alternates.

My MKVII EX arrived today!!!!!!!!
Just a bit excited.
I am LOVING the Repulsor pose wrists and hands.
I'll do a lot more images when i get a decent light box built.
For now, here are some standing and in flight/hovering poses:

IMG_4767.jpg

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4771.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

wow

:thud:

I prefer the circle on this suit but this is just too damn perfect!!!! its awesome, need moar pics :drool

I don't know how you did this, but its awesome :clap I was considering to add a tiny triangle on the arc reactor of mine

Looking great there Barry..now maybe you should improving on Antonio Starko

I was thinking the same thing. Here's my plan.
I have a buddy in Argentina.
I was thinking that i could mail my head to him and he could send it on the next boat heading to the Antarctic, and whoever takes it can dump it there as close to the south pole as possible.
If we all do that, perhaps the earth's axis might tip up and we might get some warmer weather here in Scotland.
Other than that, i got nothing.
:lol
(Except getting a spare Armour test Tony head ans using that with a spare MKIV neck).

Back