Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess it seems Sideshow still hasn't shipped out the regular versions of this guy. I still have yet to see mine even go through the shipping process yet. Hoping they begin shipping out the regulars within the next few days. Hopefully Friday because that's when I should have the funds for mine. I guess when it comes to Hot Toys figures you're always having to play the waiting game.

So I guess it seems Sideshow still hasn't shipped out the regular versions of this guy. I still have yet to see mine even go through the shipping process yet. Hoping they begin shipping out the regulars within the next few days. Hopefully Friday because that's when I should have the funds for mine. I guess when it comes to Hot Toys figures you're always having to play the waiting game.

i fear that we may not see the regular until after comic con. i hope i'm wrong!!! :monkey3

Where did you get the back ground, I really like that' !

couple of pages back...

lh7a.jpg

i printed it on 9 (A3 papers) and patch them together on one full carton board

This shipping gap between the EX and regular version is frustrating. I wonder what the reason is for the weeks of separation. The Avengers film came out on May 4, 2012 and it won't be at least til August/September until we finally have the complete team in hand.

This shipping gap between the EX and regular version is frustrating. I wonder what the reason is for the weeks of separation. The Avengers film came out on May 4, 2012 and it won't be at least til August/September until we finally have the complete team in hand.

Its just another bull**** ploy to get people to order the EX over the Regular. Either on HTs part or SS. Just another way for them to make a little more cash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Its just another bull**** ploy to get people to order the EX over the Regular. Either on HTs part or SS. Just another way for them to make a little more cash.

Yep, Sideshow's tactics are really getting low and it's incredibly frustrating.

Exclusive and regular are the same price...

The lesson I take from ordering the regular is that it's not worth getting free shipping if I have to wait 4-6 more weeks to get the figure. Seeing all these pictures of people getting their Mk VII's is driving me crazy!

Exclusive and regular are the same price...

Not when SS is Eatting it with FREE shipping on the Regular ;)

Notice how they've started to drop the free shipping altogether on recent pre-orders. They want to squeeze as much pennies out of us as possible.

The lesson I take from ordering the regular is that it's not worth getting free shipping if I have to wait 4-6 more weeks to get the figure. Seeing all these pictures of people getting their Mk VII's is driving me crazy!

Yeah it is a bit annoying watching my flex pay keep getting pushed back month after month but if money wasn't an issue Id just order straight from HK and pay the high shipping cost and say **** SS altogether. But saving me on shipping helps out so I can wait. Its annoying but Ill have it eventually.

I already got my EX in the mail, but how are wait list conversions going (if there have been any lately)? Just curious.

1st post in this thread woohoo!

So I just checked my order for the regular, and sideshow have actually given me a shipping cost and changed the status to shipping soon. Hopefully it should be here before the month is out.

Question though, My total order is $285 shipped, does my NRD get knocked off that?

Welsh

It would be cool if they advertise "hey, plus with the EX you get it early over the reg version", at least then I woudln't have felt i got ripped off with the 16$ shipping, because trust me, the hologram figure is :slap

Not when SS is Eatting it with FREE shipping on the Regular ;)

Notice how they've started to drop the free shipping altogether on recent pre-orders. They want to squeeze as much pennies out of us as possible.

Wouldn't they lose more money with removing the free shipping, because then we can use the $20 or more coupons they send out every month

Back