Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
astrangecover17x.jpg

GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!! :lecture :exactly: :goodpost::rotfl :clap

Sweet! just ordered the mark 7 from them, although i missed out when it was $290, now its 320. Still cheaper than buying it from sideshow due to import fees.

Jeez 320!!! I knew it was a bit off when it was 290, but I remembered that I saw $260 before. Get it while it's hot.

I am thinking of buying the BD VII "Tony Stark" IM Head, Honestly That is the only thing I like about that version. I don't like BD not because of the effects but I like to display my stuff like they are ready for battle. :nana: Honestly though, am I the only one who plays with this toy and make him fly around with sounds and stuff? bahahahaha Right down to Jarvis. Even then it's tragic to see this armor destroyed by Pepper Pots in IM3. :monkey2

UPS guy came but no one was home, CRAP!!! now I'll have to wait till Friday CRAAAAAAAAP!

That always sucks. But if you want to sign up for UPS My Choice, you can sign up for free, but if you pay for the membership you can actually change the delivery arrangements where they drop off your package without your signature if it's needed. Plus they send you alerts to you email when ever your item is on delivery! Totally worth it if you buy stuff online all the time.

That always sucks. But if you want to sign up for UPS My Choice, you can sign up for free, but if you pay for the membership you can actually change the delivery arrangements where they drop off your package without your signature if it's needed. Plus they send you alerts to you email when ever your item is on delivery! Totally worth it if you buy stuff online all the time.

Even the basic free version will allow you to have packages held at the sorting facility if you know you might not be home when a package is scheduled. I use it a lot.

I had them hold my Mark VII the moment it came in, and I just drove out there and picked it up that evening.

Has anyone here purchased from Texastoyz? I preordered from them but I don't know how reliable they are?

Even the basic free version will allow you to have packages held at the sorting facility if you know you might not be home when a package is scheduled. I use it a lot.

I had them hold my Mark VII the moment it came in, and I just drove out there and picked it up that evening.

I forgot about this, lol I just bought membership straight through, with fedex though I get discount being an USAA member!!!

I signed up for the UPS My Choice and the free version lets me authorize a shipment release so I don't have to sign for a thing if I don't want to. Plus I get a reminder via email on the day it is out for delivery. Works great for me.

I got mine in the mail monday, so stoked and loving this figure. Quick question for the masses though. I noticed on a couple reviews that people said they panty section is now hard plastic. These were obviously ones release on the Hong Kong wave. Upon receiving mine I noticed mine still has the rubbery panties. So, just alittle curious who has the hard plastic panties on their Mark VII? I wonder if their was a change from hard plastic to rubbery panties in the different waves or something.

I got mine in the mail monday, so stoked and loving this figure. Quick question for the masses though. I noticed on a couple reviews that people said they panty section is now hard plastic. These were obviously ones release on the Hong Kong wave. Upon receiving mine I noticed mine still has the rubbery panties. So, just alittle curious who has the hard plastic panties on their Mark VII? I wonder if their was a change from hard plastic to rubbery panties in the different waves or something.

So are there two versions of this VII then? HK and regular? I felt mine up and it's kind of flexible plastic.

The one OMG has has the soft panties and his is from the original batch. I think some people are just mistaken
I just got mine and it's not the same material as the Mark IV and Mark VI. The one on this figure is definitely harder than the Mark IV and VI but it's not as hard as plastic When I tap at it with my finger nail, it makes a slight noise as it would if I was tapping on plastic, but when I do this on my Mark VI and IV (which haven't suffered from the fading issue) they don't make any noise at all. I'm not quite sure what it is. Hopefully they did this to accommodate the fading issue. Only time will tell I guess. :dunno

i hope they actually did do something to it. i can deal with the panties changing, its a somewhat easy fix, but the collar/neck area requires a total break down of the figure.

this is the section that is the most problematic for me.

I finally got around to swapping in all the battle damage parts this afternoon. This figure just keeps continuing to impress me.

I think it may honestly knock my DX07 Luke and DX06 Jack Sparrow down a notch from my favorite Hot Toys figure.

I finally got around to swapping in all the battle damage parts this afternoon. This figure just keeps continuing to impress me.

I think it may honestly knock my DX07 Luke and DX06 Jack Sparrow down a notch from my favorite Hot Toys figure.

Any tips on how to get the shoulder missile compartments off to tade for the battle damaged, open ones? I tried and tried but just couldn't get it to budge and I was afraid I was going to break it.

Any tips on how to get the shoulder missile compartments off to tade for the battle damaged, open ones? I tried and tried but just couldn't get it to budge and I was afraid I was going to break it.

Some of the pegs are a little tight out of the box. You just have to gently, but consistently, pull up on the whole top piece. You can see where the pegs are located on the loose open missile pod ones.

Back