Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Will get but they better take it easy with the pricing.

Looks great so far. Will be ordering this for sure adding to my iron man collection. :rock

I am praying the abs and crotch is not rubber! The fading issue is why I sold off my Mark III in the first place! :pray:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhbeHjOxVk8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Neat video

12051702362090604.jpg

120517023851229498.jpg

12051702390485092.jpg

12051702392083526.jpg

12051702393327652.jpg

This one is going to be nice. I was going to try and stick to just one IM but now I think I may change that. LOL

With the re release of the Mark II Im now caught up so no reason to not keep going. Hope we get a helmet less Stark.

Seeking RDJ in The Avengers felt like a reinvigoration of the character. I want Stark as much as a Mark figure.

Does this thing have ab articulation Its looks like it has some

With the re release of the Mark II Im now caught up so no reason to not keep going. Hope we get a helmet less Stark.

IIRC you only see RDJ face inside the helmet so I suspect thats what Hot Toys will provide, probably BD like the original Mark VI reveal sculpt as well

What accessories do u guys think this figure comes with when its ready?

If they're not i'll still be happy
I dont want a flimsy Iron Man!

removable parts run the risk of being too easily removable :gah:

The Hot Toys Mark VII collectible is developed according to the 3D data from Marvel with form based on the maquette of Legacy Effects.

536350_10150809482342344_58690437343_9706362_414806031_n.jpg
I see that 3D data has done nothing to correct the tiny head, giraffe kneck and 9-foot-tall proportions they've carried over from all of their past Mark suits. Between that and the fact that this suit will surely be as hollow, frail and flimsy as all of the other suits, an easy pass for me.

Back