Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, with this new pic from desisandy, I'm loving the HS and the figure again. Giving up my Loki so I can get Mark VII, my DX11 and DX12. We all gotta make sacrifices right :lol

Can wait to have mine in hand. I'll probably use the BD Tony HS that comes with the Mark VI. At lease still I get the Avengers BD Mark VII Tony Stark.

God I pre-ordered my mark vii and batman 1/4 from anicom last year and it seems like its been 10 years.
Hot toys should stop teasing with so many other figures coming out "soon" and just focus on the pre ordered ones first and get them shipped out to customers...

Which actually works out well. SS delayed my last Flex to June 15th. Should work out perfectly!

I'm scheduled for June 5th but I'm assuming that will get pushed back to later in the month. Since it wasn't in the newsletter, we're looking at the last week of June most likely.

I have the bumped 15 as well...i expect sideshow gets it on 15 or 20th, as thats how it was recently for loki and wolverine.

The dx 11 ex was a split shipment and arrived in waves. I just checked me old emails and got the 14 day notice on March 6th. So I would say those who have the EXCLUSIVE on order can expect to hear something first two weeks of june.

Last edited:
Really curious to see what the prices do on this. Already selling for over 600 on the in stock pieces in HK. Have the EX coming to me as well as the BD version. Not sure which one, if either, to sell. Can't wait to get them both in hand. Would be awesome to see this one in the first half of June.

I may too. Not likely I'll be able to get the BD... even if I could, I actually want to display my Mk VII with 'all weapons ready' -- thigh missiles, shoulder rockets, wrist laser on one hand, rocket launcher on the other.

Back