Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im laughing at you guys actually believing he will release in a month......

Yeah I guess they don't realize that this with Loki coming out this month in HK everything gets pushed back a month so if this was due in May its now June at the earliest.

Considering how much stuff they previewed I have no idea when all that will hit the market.

well the next iron man flick does release in may,,

Yeah I guess they don't realize that this with Loki coming out this month in HK everything gets pushed back a month so if this was due in May its now June at the earliest.

Considering how much stuff they previewed I have no idea when all that will hit the market.

I would love to have this when the new movie hits but that's all but impossible this late in the game.

Loki has been delayed four times, black widow two times, thor once, hawkeye, three times and not sure on fury....captain america was amazingly on schedule...maybe he does release in a month, but Hot Toys hasnt been consistent with release dates. This is a case where I would love to be wrong...

i have preordered IM and BW but im glad they are being pushed back cos with all these Jordan figures coming out at the moment its nice to have some extra time on these 2 :yess:

^^Nick Fury was on-time as scheduled too.

:exactly: The Iron Man Mark VI Avengers figure does fill that position very well for the time being. I really like the figure a lot.

Isn't that basically the same figure as the Mark VI from IM2, but with a different box and less accessories? I know its a collector's item, but I thought it was the same figure...Am I wrong?

Isn't that basically the same figure as the Mark VI from IM2, but with a different box and less accessories? I know its a collector's item, but I thought it was the same figure...Am I wrong?

Yeah it is pretty much the same, but with slight differences. The weathering paint apps on the figure is a little different than the original and the headsculpt is painted a bit better IMO as well. Also, so far anyway, no pink undies issue. :lol

Yeah it is pretty much the same, but with slight differences. The weathering paint apps on the figure is a little different than the original and the headsculpt is painted a bit better IMO as well. Also, so far anyway, no pink undies issue. :lol

Oh, well that's good to hear...at least they made it a little different. Would have been lame if it was exactly the same. I wish I had the Avengers MK VI...it just got way too expensive way too fast...its one of the only IM I don't have.

Oh, well that's good to hear...at least they made it a little different. Would have been lame if it was exactly the same. I wish I had the Avengers MK VI...it just got way too expensive way too fast...its one of the only IM I don't have.

WOW! Just checked out the prices on ebay. They are getting way too far out of hand. That's pretty crazy.

Loki has been delayed four times, black widow two times, thor once, hawkeye, three times and not sure on fury....captain america was amazingly on schedule...maybe he does release in a month, but Hot Toys hasnt been consistent with release dates. This is a case where I would love to be wrong...

I recall Cap:A getting pushed from September to December actually....

Payment Schedule Delay

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***

***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Daron Woodward,

Thank you for your order using our FlexPay payment option. This email is to keep you updated with the most current information that affects your order with us.

Item Name: Captain America (Avengers) Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys)
Item#: 901855

Order: ********

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

12/15/2012 $*****

* Any discounts redeemed on your item have already been applied and are included in the payments above. Any applicable U.S. sales tax is included within your last payment. Shipping fees are NOT included and will be charged in addition to your last payment. The carrier collects import fees and customs at time of delivery.

DO YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR UPDATE THIS ORDER?

Please visit this link to make any changes to your order:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi

Everyone that got him on Flex must have got this same message...?

105zkv4.jpg

Back