Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so first I was hoping we'd see this at SDCC. No? Alright, maybe Anicon. No? Whatever, maybe HT is just waiting to release it because they have been so busy with preparing for all these shows. So lets hope say next week we will get a "coming soon" image at the very, very, very, very least:pray:

Lol Hot toys should just change there name to Hot for Iron man because that's all they showed at ami ami and SDCC

its funny too how at Anicom they've already announced a TASM2 line of figures, yet they seem to have forgotten all about the first movie:cuckoo:

I cancelled my preorder with sideshow long ago citing inaccuracies in the design as my reason, just to help get the point across.

However, I've still been keeping my eye on it ever since. With a couple changes (the eyes and belt line), I will buy it in an instant.

This is just ridiculous. It's been over a year since they showed off their near-final prototypes. I'm fairly certain a year is enough time to make a couple minor changes.

If they devoted only one single hour each work week to this figure, that still would have amounted to around 60 hours of work by now. They have had more than enough time to get their **** in order.

I know its been said a million times before. It's just my turn now to call Hot Toys on their crap.

Has anyone reported at Ani-com asking Hot Toys what's up with the Amazing Spider-man figure? Seems like no one has asked them.

Back