Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from the movie. Loved Evan's Cap. Cowl was still gross as ____, but I'm down for a figure considering the cowl-less sculpt.

Without the helmet on this guy looks great. Disappointed with Cap in the movie though; he seemed the least developed of the lead characters, and wasn't imposing enough for my liking. I wanted to see him take the lead more. Maybe in Avengers II. Still, this has me considering getting a Red Skull to go with him.

Without the helmet on this guy looks great. Disappointed with Cap in the movie though; he seemed the least developed of the lead characters, and wasn't imposing enough for my liking. I wanted to see him take the lead more. Maybe in Avengers II. Still, this has me considering getting a Red Skull to go with him.

Disagree with just about everything there :lol

Me too.

Love the figure and the Evans HS looks great. I was thinking on putting the Evans HS in the First Avenger figure, but after watching the movie, just don´t know what to do anymore...

Also, I think he had a very good developement in the picture. He starts cleary as a man out of time, and slowly discover his new place in this wolrd amd slowly takes the lidership, not by force, but for earning...

I was bored and thought I would mess around with the figure picture. May go ahead and get this figure and do a mod of the head so it looks like this. Looks easy enough.

ModifiedCap.jpg

The modern Cap suit is the only thing disappointing in the movie. Evans moves and acts great, but the suit...well, it just looks goofy. I rarely criticize the decision-makers because they usually know what they're doing, but in this case they chose wrong and lacked artistic judgement.

The modern Cap suit is the only thing disappointing in the movie. Evans moves and acts great, but the suit...well, it just looks goofy. I rarely criticize the decision-makers because they usually know what they're doing, but in this case they chose wrong and lacked artistic judgement.

It's a guy wearing a stars and stripes suit. It's 2012; no matter what the design was, it was always going to look goofy.

I didn't like the suit when I first saw it from on the set images and such, but I really liked it while watching the movie. Captain America was great in this movie.

Just got back from the movie. Loved Evan's Cap. Cowl was still gross as ____, but I'm down for a figure considering the cowl-less sculpt.

I love his outfit. A lot. I have to admit the mask is a bit odd. When I saw it on screen I went right to A League of Their Own.

"Did anyone ever tell you, you look like a p enis with a little hat on."

Back