Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went from being super excited about getting this to debating on weather to order it or not.I have never been this disappointed by hot toys, this is a great oppertunity for enterbay if they could somehow get the liscense for this and blow hot toys out of the water with a better figure,

Pfffffft... Not a chance. :lol There is more than enough NECA crap sitting on the shelves if you don't like what HT are doing.

I went from being super excited about getting this to debating on weather to order it or not.I have never been this disappointed by hot toys, this is a great oppertunity for enterbay if they could somehow get the liscense for this and blow hot toys out of the water with a better figure,

Enterbay doing 1/6 Predators is something I wish to see! (although my bank account just shouted "Nooooooo!", not sure why... :lol)

Enterbay doing anything would be nice to see... All we have are a few half-assed iphone teaser pics of what they plan on doing so far. :lol

No, but it's only a matter of time before they shut the broke kiddy trolls down.

This accuracy thing is ridiculous. But then again, this is an Internet forum about 12-inch dolls.

:monkey3:yess::yess::yess:

Collecting Russian style:

news-graphics-2007-_640984a3.jpg

If they had their way...

Last edited:
Back