Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, so far HT still haven got any news on this City Hunter...
Good or bad at-least give us some new update...

Predator HT figures were the reason i started collecting 1/6 scale figures and i really think HT did a great job releasing all those different predators but right now they are giving too much attention to marvel and batman figures ... hopefully predator 2 comes out next month as sheduled and we get an announcement for more 1/6 scale predators soon after starting with a rerelease of the elder predator :pray:

i totally agree
however, i would have lowered the level

you missed an important point - we each have your own approach to anything whatsoever. for example, i do in this figure do not see any P2. absolutely!

and you got caught :nana:
again, each with its own approach to things
in this case you are interested in a figure at the level of "only would be similar to the prototype, even remotely, since i basically do not care to be authentic." so do almost everybody. there is nothing wrong, just when it comes to the so-called objectivity or obviousness, it is not clear why people confuse objectivity with subjectivity. and then another, and trying to prove something through its subjective opinion on the discussions that use obvious or so-called objective criteria for evaluating something, ahah.

1) as usual, the proportions are in trouble.
2) mask bit extended, however, turned out no bad forms! but this moronic texture all the spoils. i absolutely don't understand what, damn, sosang thought.
3) jaws ''brand'', sosang's. no comments. mouth generally inaccurate. eyebrows are wrong. the rest was okay. bad that there is no pics in profile and from behind.
4) breathing device - do worse than the release of the Predator Guardian? no comments.
5) absolutely not sculpt a new plasmagun, which has long needed resculpt, but the sculpt breathing device when there is a better from release of the Predator Guard - clinical idiocy. sosang is evil evil.

I can`t find a word to describe this collectible figure except The ***** Face.:mad:

February will be just fine thank you very much.

Do you guys think I should sell my Guardian Predator? I do like it but it's a bit dated looking now.
But then if I sell it, this would make the Shadow Predator a bit pointless.

I wonder if it would be possible to make City Hunter look more like P2 by heating and forming the mandibles. If so then it could easily be done to shadow as well. If I remember from screen shots weren't his mandibles similar to P2's as well. You know more of a "T" shape than an "X"

I wonder if that one tiny fix would make this figure a lot more likeable to everybody. If so then hot toys should take note. Or at least a customizer could bank on it.

February will be just fine thank you very much.

Do you guys think I should sell my Guardian Predator? I do like it but it's a bit dated looking now.
But then if I sell it, this would make the Shadow Predator a bit pointless.

Eamon from your collection you didn't look like your hurting for money , i would keep him.The skin tone and bio really separates him from the rest

I was thinking of selling guardian too but it would break up the predator clan. Another thing is that they will definitely be doing Ram predator next and then will be Hateing our selves for getting rid of him .

I was thinking of selling guardian too but it would break up the predator clan. Another thing is that they will definitely be doing Ram predator next and then will be Hateing our selves for getting rid of him .

Elder remake or fail. :lecture

All I want is Elder and Hippie.
Regarding the City Hunter, I hope that HT is still working on the headsculpt and that's the reason why the release is pushed back.

Back