Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks
Even your link leads me to this---
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Wasn't expecting it to go up for pre order tonight but I grabbed the exclusive edition. Cant turn down this figure or the exclusive edition :yess:

The only pages I cannot access are SSC ones---
Could it be my wife blocked me---LOL

NEW PRE-ORDERS!
USE THESE AFFILIATE LINKS TO PURCHASE - SUPPORT THE BOARD!

Hot Toys - IRON MAN MARK 1 (2.0) - 1/6 Scale Figure

69381c07gw1dp0vlm6uzjj.jpg

Looks to be missing the little red light under the missile launcher too. It's painted now.

Does the flame light up instead??? Hard to tell from the PS pics.

Pfft, i can get a new one for half price.:lecture

Btw, Mercedes should consider remaking this car. It would be a good business decision. Just update the suspension and blam.
Mercedes-Gullwing-300sl-1.jpg

They did, it's the SLS AMG Mercedes and it is one sweeeeet ride. You can see it in action in Transformers 3 if your eyes can get passed the hot chick :lol.

Looks to be missing the little red light under the missile launcher too. It's painted now.

I'm sure the flame will lite up. Ide bet money it will, else it would just look ridiculous. (though it may look ridiculous even with the light). I dunno I I think the light up gimmick turned out ok on classic predator so this could look good. I will likely buy this and the mark ii, but then I think I'm calling it quits on the iron man stuff. They really are going over board on this license. who knows though I will likely be singing a different tune when the mark vii is released.

300904_10150298816577344_58690437343_8181916_743884999_n.jpg

So, is this V1 or V2? Or is it even another 'display' version witout Tony in it to go with the armor? Honestly I wont be surprised if this becomes a set similar to the gantry + MK IV...:panic:

If I was an Iron Man fan I'd display the old Mark I in the hall of armor and the new one as the flamethrowing terrorist-battling suit.

Forgot about the red light, your right, no mention of it, well spotted.

Is this the first time Sideshow has sold only the exclusive version and left the regular version to the distributors who get their stock from Sideshow?

$220? Really good pricing on this guy. Maybe HT's keeping things a little more reasonable for their remakes. :rock

$220? Really good pricing on this guy. Maybe HT's keeping things a little more reasonable for their remakes. :rock
For a figure with very little overhead on Hot Toys part (as all of the engineering, molding etc was factored into the cost for the first release), how is $220 before shipping reasonable? :dunno if anything, this release ought to cost less than the original.

For a figure with very little overhead on Hot Toys part (as all of the engineering, molding etc was factored into the cost for the first release), how is $220 before shipping reasonable? :dunno if anything, this release ought to cost less than the original.

Your absolutely right, but this is business. I think hot toys knows they could likely get away with charging $250 for this figure, so I to am glad that they "seem" to be settleing at this $220 price point. any higher and I think I would have to start finding a new hobby.

Back