Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good God not another Iron Man piece of ____.

Seriously......to the all 75 fanboys who fantasize about RDJ as Iron Man and love this crap...

Ninjas and Iron Man seems to be all there is these days at 1:6. FFS.

Seriously......to the all 75 fanboys who fantasize about RDJ as Iron Man and love this crap...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What's wrong with ninjas?

Your absolutely right, but this is business. I think hot toys knows they could likely get away with charging $250 for this figure, so I to am glad that they "seem" to be settleing at this $220 price point. any higher and I think I would have to start finding a new hobby.
True. And Alter Ego's price of $198 isn't too bad. $189 would have been the most reasonable, so it's not that out of line. But reasonable it is not :)

This is a bargain- look at the cost of Red Skull and Black Spidey...this is much lower than I thought it would be...

$220? Really good pricing on this guy. Maybe HT's keeping things a little more reasonable for their remakes. :rock

Based on the heap of recently released figures STILL available on SS website I'd say they throttled back the price control on this one!!

So, is this V1 or V2? Or is it even another 'display' version witout Tony in it to go with the armor? Honestly I wont be surprised if this becomes a set similar to the gantry + MK IV...:panic:

Not sure if it's the v1 or v2 although if I had to guess I'd say v1. That Hall of Armors ad said all over it that the Mark I wouldn't be included, it was their way of teasing the 2.0

They should just release the "Ninja" Iron Man custom as a real figure and make people's heads explode.

tumblr_li19x2Ea6r1qa5504o1_500.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6EP4lC-dVo[/ame] this is the original V1 NOT THE NEW ONE ! VIDEO REVIEW OF 1ST VERSION..

Is Hot toys remaking all of the Iron Man figures in 2.0? I missed them all the first time around.

I guess it wouldn't surprise anyone if a new Mark III was made considering how it fairs with the newer figures.

They'll be a new Mark VI for the Avengers film as well I would imagine. That'll be it though IMO

^^ shipping is ALWAYS a _____ to Australia. Ill try some etailers first otherwise I'll place my order with SS

SSF ship to Oz through Fedex, with whom they have some sort of deal going. Even though SSC charge a bit more than most other sellers, it is still often cheaper to order through them when their cheaper shipping is taken into account. Not to mention you get rewards points so you get ten bucks towards your next order.

I still favour BBTS 'cause their Pile Of Loot feature lets me save on shipping, and they pack their boxes better than SSC, who send the box only in its shipper for protection. A pack-out bumps up the price considerably to Oz (like an extra 40-50 bucks).

Let's hope there is a 2.0 of the Godfather. I don't have $600 for ebay prices.

Whoa, settle down, they'll get to you soon as Joker and Wolverine and Robocop are done. Stay tuned for a likely Blade announcement too :wink1:

Got an e-mail today from Alter Ego and the only want $197.88 for there's. Still not interested as my original looks great. I keep the face plate down so a different Stark sculpt really doesn't matter. Great for those who missed out the first time around. Bad for those who bought this as an investment.

Old Grandpa

Your absolutely right, but this is business. I think hot toys knows they could likely get away with charging $250 for this figure, so I to am glad that they "seem" to be settleing at this $220 price point.

All I can say is, standby.

$150 used to be the norm for figures only a year ago. Now it is $200 and $220 for "special" figs. I have no doubt it will be $250 by the middle of 2013.

Back