Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece is amazing. I've just been staring at it for a good hour. The level of detail, wow.

Two quick pics of the beast.

7987445592_17b5c35892_b.jpg

7987445732_e44d359858_b.jpg

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Its hard to believe this costs less than Gordon. Kinda glad I opened Gordon first. :lol Gordon is a great figure, but there is just something awesome about this armor. Probably the crazy detail in the scrap metal suit. I still have the Mark 1 Mark 1 but this one still impresses me. The only things pissing me off about this are the missing black stand (although I love the dio one included) and a second flame. He shoots flames out of both arms when he walks out of the cave. WTF HT?!?! Surely they could have at least given us a second flame if they were going to pull the black stand out. I mean come on! At these prices, we should be getting a lot more stuff included than we currently are.

Its hard to believe this costs less than Gordon. Kinda glad I opened Gordon first. :lol Gordon is a great figure, but there is just something awesome about this armor. Probably the crazy detail in the scrap metal suit. I still have the Mark 1 Mark 1 but this one still impresses me. The only things pissing me off about this are the missing black stand (although I love the dio one included) and a second flame. He shoots flames out of both arms when he walks out of the cave. WTF HT?!?! Surely they could have at least given us a second flame if they were going to pull the black stand out. I mean come on! At these prices, we should be getting a lot more stuff included than we currently are.

so f you had to save one from a wild fire and you could only grab one, who would you save? 2.0 or 1.0 :dunno

Its hard to believe this costs less than Gordon. Kinda glad I opened Gordon first. :lol Gordon is a great figure, but there is just something awesome about this armor.

Thanks for posting that, all things being well I get both Gordon and Mark I on Monday and now I know which one to open first :lol

Returned to this guy after a great week on holiday. What a fantastic figure. He looks amazing, certainly a piece I won't be letting go of! And that headsculpt is the best Stark yet.

Pics of both, side by side, bud:wave

Is the Arc Reactor light supposed to be this dim out of the box? When i first tested the lights the chest was strobing then it stayed dim. The forearm light stays bright tho.

7E1260EF-49E8-44F3-9D2F-1253EB6D13E3-10002-00000180782A0B6F.jpg

I had thought that this was going to be resculpted, but aside from the head, this appears to be exactly like 1.0. The chest light is much brighter and the paint is slightly different - but there's not much else that's different. I'm not disappointed, V.1.0 was great - but they are pretty interchangeable.

I had thought that this was going to be resculpted, but aside from the head, this appears to be exactly like 1.0. The chest light is much brighter and the paint is slightly different - but there's not much else that's different. I'm not disappointed, V.1.0 was great - but they are pretty interchangeable.

Are they the same height?

I really want the flame accessory and the new head so I'll probably get the 2.0 unless I find an insane deal on the first version (which isn't likely).

Is the Arc Reactor light supposed to be this dim out of the box? When i first tested the lights the chest was strobing then it stayed dim. The forearm light stays bright tho.

7E1260EF-49E8-44F3-9D2F-1253EB6D13E3-10002-00000180782A0B6F.jpg

I'm pretty sure the arm and chest LEDs are connected to the same battery so if one is dim and the other is fine, it is most likely the connector :( I'd contact whoever sold it to you or sideshow if you can.

Back