Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! I will try to get this one, although I'm pretty scared about the price. So SSC will put preorders up shortly? Maybe even tomorrow?

Yawn
Looks like the same RDJ sculpt just repainted better

Really? The same?
374754_190495587715244_100002644124260_357084_1208796689_n.jpg

The new one looks 100 times better!

If this is 150 (which was the original) I'd purchase, but this will be 250 I'd imagine, which is an easy pass. NO MORE IRON MAN (for me)

Re: Hot Toys - MMS168 - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0) Specs and Pics.

...time to merge the THREE threads on this...

I'm a lead farmer muther'____er...

cummon HT, time for a Kurt Lazarus figure...

let's do this:yess:

Wow that's mine. :yess:

If this is 150 (which was the original) I'd purchase, but this will be 250 I'd imagine, which is an easy pass. NO MORE IRON MAN (for me)

????

$250 is DX pricing territory (at least for now) and there is NO WAY this comes close to being a DX, in large part because it doesn't have PERS - which seems to be the major defining characteristic of all DX releases, whether the figure benefits from the PERS or not. My prediction is $200, give or take 10 bucks. You can probably get this cheaper someplace like Alter Ego or Toy Anxiety, but if you want the exclusive little hologram thingie, you'll have to go through SSC, pay full price and no free shipping. :monkey2:monkey2

You're on the Internet - humble yourself and relax if you don't understand something :wave
Or at least learn to understand by searching for the answers to the questions you've encountered.

The internet makes people humble? Really? Not in my experience... :peace I'll admit that there's plenty I don't understand, which is why I'm a student, but I can't say the process of acquiring knowledge is at ALL relaxing. :wave

Still think this IM looks very cool!

Great looking figure. Congrats to the peeps that missed out on the first one who will get this.:yess:

all I see is a new stand, head sculpt and light up flame feature. Am I missing something? Looks the same to me.

all I see is a new stand, head sculpt and light up flame feature. Am I missing something? Looks the same to me.

Yup. Looks pretty much the same. So much for improvements. Just call it a rerelease.

i will get this one for sure.... when is the pre order???

It would make no logical sense for this to be the same price as the original. It's been over 3 years. You'd have to expect a price increase.

I think this is amazing. The Sculpt is a very good likeness, WAY better than the original.

Bring on the PO!

:yess:

Like I said before, sure happy I waited for this version.....

Simply amazing!

What do you guys think is going to be the PO price on this? 209.99?

Dont really see any difference with the v1 to be honest, except for the Stark sculpt (which will stay hidden most of the time). Was expecting a removable armor this time around fro the 2.0.

Dont really see any difference with the v1 to be honest, except for the Stark sculpt (which will stay hidden most of the time). Was expecting a removable armor this time around fro the 2.0.

With the helmet on...you just can't tell the obvious difference...

Back