Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Just picked up the EX off of ebay, bought the Spider wrestling suit, and a body for the PP head.

(making up for not getting the ASM figure)

:panic::rotfl
BTW all you guys that hesitated and just ordered with the coupon, you can thank cofphoto when you get the figure this is what you're getting. (minus the ex)

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...n-3-black-suit-version-photo-review-luka.html
What does the ex get that the normal black version doesn't
Damn good price for this fig
Must......not.........order.......

Also, have u all been able to get the $$$ off and free shipping, or only one?

The ex comes with these hands for the base.
images

What does the ex get that the normal black version doesn't
Damn good price for this fig
Must......not.........order.......

Also, have u all been able to get the $$$ off and free shipping, or only one?

Both for me. They must offer free shipping over a certain amount as I didnt have to use the free ship code.

Wow this is a pretty good deal. Only thing is not sure I only want a black suited Spidey for my collection (although I may end up picking up a regular somewhere down the road). The code is only through Monday?

Sweet, thanks fellas, gonna order it now
Cost $170.46 shipped, sweet deal

Right on:hi5:

Wow this is a pretty good deal. Only thing is not sure I only want a black suited Spidey for my collection (although I may end up picking up a regular somewhere down the road). The code is only through Monday?

Why not start off with the Black suit and see how much you like it? Like you said you could get the SM3 red suit down the road or the ASM2 figure which I think will be sweet as hell(if they fix the current body). If your a Spidey fan at all, I dont think youll be dissapointed that you have the Black suit in your collection:) Oh not to mention we will almost never see new HT figures at this price. Good luck on a decision!

Why not start off with the Black suit and see how much you like it? Like you said you could get the SM3 red suit down the road or the ASM2 figure which I think will be sweet as hell(if they fix the current body). If your a Spidey fan at all, I dont think youll be dissapointed that you have the Black suit in your collection:) Oh not to mention we will almost never see new HT figures at this price. Good luck on a decision!
Yeah definitely won't get a brand new Hot Toys figure for this cheap again I'm sure. He is pretty cool looking. I'll think it over a bit longer and possibly order tomorrow.

The code is for 25% off of anything on their website, and free shipping is automatic for orders over $100.

Through Monday.

Well since today's my birthday guess what happen. Was informed by my girlfriend that she bought me 3 Hot Toys figures. "She's amazing" One of them is this guy right here and for the longest time I've wanted this and I'm super stoked. I'm a huge Spider-Man fan and don't own a single one so to hear she got me this was just in shock well I'm getting two others but heck this birthday is becoming more awesome by the minute. Sadly won't be opening or making a video until I return from my trip in 2 weeks but hey I know what to expect and be excited about when I return home. :D :yess:

Well since today's my birthday guess what happen. Was informed by my girlfriend that she bought me 3 Hot Toys figures. "She's amazing" One of them is this guy right here and for the longest time I've wanted this and I'm super stoked. I'm a huge Spider-Man fan and don't own a single one so to hear she got me this was just in shock well I'm getting two others but heck this birthday is becoming more awesome by the minute. Sadly won't be opening or making a video until I return from my trip in 2 weeks but hey I know what to expect and be excited about when I return home. :D :yess:

That's awesomness right there, she's a keeper:wink1: What are the other 2 hot toys figures she got you?

That's awesomness right there, she's a keeper:wink1: What are the other 2 hot toys figures she got you?

Yes she is. :wink1: the other 2 are the DX Bespin Luke Set and the T2 DX Cyberdyne T-800. That right there is just pure sweetness. I already got a new Sideshow figure in yesterday along with a Free Hot Toys figure and to add 3 more plus whatever more surprises to the list. This Birthday is awesome for sure.

Last edited:
Yes she is. :wink1: the other 2 are the DX Bespin Luke Set and the T2 DX Cyberdine T-800. That right there is just pure sweetness. I already got a new Sideshow figure in yesterday along with a Free Hot Toys figure and to add 3 more plus whatever more surprises to the list. This Birthday is awesome for sure.

You lucky bastard, that's quite an epic haul there:panic: Btw you meantioned making a video, are you on youtube, if so could you link your channel.

Just brought this guy for £100 ($160) off eBay with all original parts!

Can't wait and got it for a great price, so I'm pleased! :rock

Back