Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for posting and congrats to anyone who gets this! Ugh, I should have waited for something like this to pop up. 2 weeks ago I ordered one from ebay, but he was loose and incomplete. I was ok with it though since I had already picked up the Peter Parker head and Sandman base last year. Guess how much I paid for the incomplete figure? $158 :slap
He also has a broken ankle. What was the procedure to fix it? Does the boot come off? I don't have it yet, but should by next week.

Found some cool pics thought i'd share em.

peterq.jpg

8532201947_9dae668424_m.jpg

hot_toys_spider_man_black_suit_4_by_maulsballs-d5qvoz9.jpg

6.jpg

e07c3ddc-f739-4cfe-915a-d53a98f7047f_zpsd4f17170.jpg

Going to be doing this with my PP sculpt soon.

Spider4.jpg

Damn. Sales tax brought it up to $171.64. Still a good deal, but not quite as good as $157.46 shipped.

$166 for me
This fig wasn't even on the radar, but that price and those pics are hard to argue with

Great deal! Kept going back-and-forth on whether or not to get this figure. However, getting a little more than $50 off convinced me to order it from Marvel. Tax was about the same as what shipping would have cost for me but still worth it. Plus, by getting this deal from Marvel I get to save my Sideshow reward points for another figure.

Back