Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My comment is in relation to OMG saying the sculpt looks rough and having funny looking wrinkles. I think that because it looks more craggy than the prototype it actually looks better

I was just mostly commenting in general on not having an issue with the sculpt.

Photo Review 2

791334ea.jpg

59251944.jpg

bc874a74.jpg

c4f0f2ed.jpg

3bc42da4.jpg

2f21f246.jpg

12c8e029.jpg

f0c20a3f.jpg

930aee7e.jpg

correct me if i m wrong..tats not the same helmet Odin wore in the movie... he has wings n horns on the movie..:horror

this is the movie odin's helmet
https://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/File:Odin_with_Helmet.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Incorrect. He wore the included helmet in the opening battle and when he went down to help Thor with the frost giants. The one you posted is his ceremonial helmet. The one HT included with this figure is his battle helmet. Now can we please stop having this conversation

:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

Incorrect. He wore the included helmet in the opening battle and when he went down to help Thor with the frost giants. The one you posted is his ceremonial helmet. The one HT included with this figure is his battle helmet. Now can we please stop having this conversation

:lol:rotfl:goodpost:

They must have switched production with some other releases I read this was supposed to be comming out in August. The 2 Brue lees and this are comming out early.

:lol :goodpost:

Just between the two of us alone we've explained this like 6 times already... :rotfl

Back