Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys2 used to get stuff a lot sooner. No point in me going through them if SS will have it a week later i agree.

I almost ordered from them so I could get it sooner but the shipping was a killer so I went with Sideshow.

Same for us Canadians when ordering through SS, we get ____ed harder.

I've had both Spidey and Sweeney a couple days now, still trying to figure out where they are going. If there are more black finish Detolfs at Ikea then i'm picking one up tomorrow.

I've had both Spidey and Sweeney a couple days now, still trying to figure out where they are going. If there are more black finish Detolfs at Ikea then i'm picking one up tomorrow.

I have great spot for them. 11231 Seward plaza #2412....

Just got mine & I have to say while this is the best movie Spider-man you will ever get...the Hot Toys True Type just doesnt cut it, when it comes to posing like a Spider-man should.

It's times like this where I really prefer Medicom's body over Hot Toys. The true type just leave a lot to be desired in the posing department.

That aside, the costume & accessories are absolutely great!

Minor nitpicks, sleeves are too long, making the forearms look very unfitting & loose. But I guess it's to help with covering up the ball joint.

Thing to note, pls becareful when posing the feet. Instructions states not to move it up or done more than 45/40 degrees. But mine came with a faulty left foot. It can bend sideways just fine but just not up/down and will not stay in place if I move it up/down. Also, the fabric boots tend to bunch up after posing.

Can't wait for the symbiote version!

Yeah, I bet. Good thing Toys2 is there for you guys. I used to order a lot from them when the price difference was only about $10.

I almost ordered from them so I could get it sooner but the shipping was a killer so I went with Sideshow.

Yeah, I bet. Good thing Toys2 is there for you guys. I used to order a lot from them when the price difference was only about $10.

Exactly. Now shipping from them is way out of hand.

Yup. Ever since Canada Post changed things up (which included USPS's involvement) the rates have jumped at least 30% from what i've seen.

The only benefit i've seen is how fast things are now delivered. In the past things could/would take upto 2-3 weeks to arrive. Nowadays things arrive in about a week or less.

Still its Canada Post's rates not a case of Toys2 raising their rates.

I got the call from Toys2 saying its ready for pickup. I am gonna head over and pick up this mofo.

Enjoy it man, looks like a miniature guy in a suit..very life-like to the naked eye.

Last edited:
Finally collected HT Spider-Man.. It looks great! The Medicom version can't compare, and the HT Spidey is also taller...

1e66b930.jpg

4fb3a94d.jpg

Yup. Ever since Canada Post changed things up (which included USPS's involvement) the rates have jumped at least 30% from what i've seen.

The only benefit i've seen is how fast things are now delivered. In the past things could/would take upto 2-3 weeks to arrive. Nowadays things arrive in about a week or less.

Still its Canada Post's rates not a case of Toys2 raising their rates.

At the current post rates, its almost the same to have it shipped from China and we can get it even faster.

So how did the USPS get involved? Are they requiring more money have passed on the costs? I know our postal system is not doing well. They are closing down lots of branches.

Damn, I am so angry I missed out on the Toys2 Spidey. When I FINALLY decided to get this figure it was too late, they were sold out so I had to go with Sideshow. No way I'm paying all the duties, taxes and fees though. I'm having it shipped to buffalo and I'll pick it up across the border.

Back