Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me the analogy of the gunmetal Iron-man and Black suit Spidey is not that accurate. It is more closer to Mark 2 Iron man and Black Suit Spidey. Both are different colors from Main suit and both have very little changes in costumes, (Mark 2 have the rivets, and Black Suit Spidey will have a different Spider on the chest). Also Both had big roles in the movies.

*sigh. Obviously you missed my point. HT has no problem releasing variants of existing products as exclusives. Those were just examples of them doing that. Whether it was featured in the film or not, whether it is closer in relation to another suit or not it doesn't change that the GMG IM was just a MK 3 repainted. Black Suited Spidey is just a monochromatic version of the original release with a different Spider.

i wish it's a normal one regarding on the black suit... i really feel it's a rob off regarding the mj beat it and demon bat exclusive... it's so expensive but it's so simple... and yes i need the spidey black suit also...

It's that need that HT count on.....sigh....

I think they will do the New Goblin. It might be the Abigail Whistler of 2011. Comes out of nowhere and surprises people.

It has the best potential out of the Spider-man 3 line due to the accessories and the headsculpts you could have.

You'd get -

removable mask
head sculpt w/o scars
head sculpt w/ scars
razor bats
pumpkin bombs
swords (which may light up)
goblin (skateboard) glider (which maybe even lights up!)
other weapons i've probably missed

Quite an awesome figure i think... but not one that i'd display with my Marvel figures... sort of on its own.

After writing that i really hope we get one now and soon :panic:

:exactly:

New_Goblin_front_view.jpg

Also for a Black Suit, how about a SS Ex Suit? That would be pretty cool, even though there is only like a 1% chance of that happening.

i love my accessory based figures because the poses are almost infinite.

To be honest.. i think i may prefer having him over Spidey.

In the spiderman hot toys article all they mention is black spidey and venom . I cant find it but its in the thread somewhere.

I know.... I know....

but think about the awesome accessories you'd get with New Goblin :)pfft: to the name).

I'm just picturing the removable mask to unveil the scarred headsculpt and then switching it for the regular headsculpt and popping the arm blades and having him posed on his board flying forward holding pumpkin bombs.

What can we do with Spidey... change his hands.
If Hot Toys don't do him.... i will weep.

By the way I didn't care much for the character in the film but the figure would be amazing.

In the spiderman hot toys article all they mention is black spidey and venom . I cant find it but its in the thread somewhere.

Has anyone actually translated that article though? Not to say they aren't coming but there have been articles that they've said we'd like to have done and not we will do. The Tron articles mention a standard Sam Flynn and Clu 2.0 but we've heard nothing and no one has really translated there either...

:lecture Spidey will have flexible boots

Was there ever any doubt? Medicom has flexible boots, why wouldn't the HT version?

Of course there was doubt. Were you not there when people were looking at all the pictures, doubting the flex in those boots?

Yup i was. And i stated the same thing back then. But people hear what they want, bring on June!

All the pictures we've seen have been hard plastic boots. Is it really likely that that will change? :huh

If it does I'd be thrilled, and would most likely buy. But it seems unlikely to me.

Someone please tell me why I'm wrong. :pray:

I want a Bruce Campbell theatre attendant.

:lol Nice!

Back