Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. I believe that is the rubber grommet that goes inside the bottom of the neck. It should pop right off with a set of grips. Tweezers, pliers, etc.

Hey jed thanks you're really helpful in this community. Definitely will give you commend/rep or something but dont know how.

Pretty cool. Heck, I'd like a Spider-Verse in the MCU, with TM and AG coming back on board as being Spider-Men, but alas, 'tis only fantasy.

Wish granted

Attachments

• 20180707_165723(0).jpg
    20180707_165723(0).jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 201
is this guy still a heavily desired figure? I've got one that's been in its box, packed away for years I'm considering selling or trading.

Not as much anymore. Most people are after the new Homecoming stuff and the sold prices on Ebay reflect that. You may find someone interested in the old Spider-Man but there were so many problems with the ankles and feet that you’d have to inspect it thoroughly to make sure nothing has deteriorated since it’s been in the box. The ankles have been known to do that. Very difficult fix if they are damaged.

Still a great figure if you get one without issues but that is rare.

Not as much anymore. Most people are after the new Homecoming stuff and the sold prices on Ebay reflect that. You may find someone interested in the old Spider-Man but there were so many problems with the ankles and feet that you’d have to inspect it thoroughly to make sure nothing has deteriorated since it’s been in the box. The ankles have been known to do that. Very difficult fix if they are damaged.

Still a great figure if you get one without issues but that is rare.

Ouch. Was looking to pick up a black suit Spidey. Did they fix the ankles on it or am I taking a crap shoot on a $300+ figure?

My Black Spider-Man held up too but I got commissioned to fix some that were in bad shape. Make sure you get a good one and know what to watch out for when buying.

Back