Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently found the balls to go on and mod this Spidey.

I followed Jedijim advice, and I basically look what kamveitch did, he basically did all the work with my supervision :lol

I have 2 Raimi Spideys, one masked, one unmasked now.

Pretty happy!

49739652_115404482874589_6400975291728611484_n(1).jpg

50732940_116784339385901_914491690146580412_n(1).jpg

I recently found the balls to go on and mod this Spidey.

I followed Jedijim advice, and I basically look what kamveitch did, he basically did all the work with my supervision :lol

I have 2 Raimi Spideys, one masked, one unmasked now.

Pretty happy!

View attachment 441767

View attachment 441766

Very good work!!! :clap I laud your balls to do something of this sort, and I get a bit antsy popping on and off interchangeable head sculpts!

Nice setup too, that custom Wolverine is a dream.

Any body have one of these up for sale with decent ankles? PM me if so...

Sallah

I was very nervous to do this, but gave it a try. Pretty happy with the results.

DSC06780 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06781 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06782 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06783 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06784 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06785 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06786 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06787 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06788 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06789 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06790 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

I don't know what I'm looking at but I know it looks weird.

I can see they added the Stark Tech Suit webshooters which is weird as Raimi had biological shooters. Other than that, I guess it's the extreme poses to an older, less poseable figure whose ankles will probably break, if not already broken.

I don't know if I'm spoiled by how Garfield and Holland's Spider-Man moves like in the comics but I don't ever remember Toby being that nimble in his actions scenes. Am I wrong?

Tobey was very athletic. Less spiderish and more gymnast. I prefer it to be honest. He doesn’t have the cgi weightlessness that the newer versions have. Also, his fighting style was a bit more of a brawler. I like that too.

Tobey was very athletic. Less spiderish and more gymnast. I prefer it to be honest. He doesn’t have the cgi weightlessness that the newer versions have. Also, his fighting style was a bit more of a brawler. I like that too.

Ah, ok. Good analogy. The impact of his strikes did come across "harder".

Yea Tobey was the most aggressive Spider-Man

Back