Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the poses posted above. I'm with you Rich, this wait is going to be painful :(

I went through soooo many Mego Spideys as a kid... 8" and 12". The shoulders ALWAYS broke on mine but I just kept on having my mom or Nana buy replacements.... Like OSCORP said, there's been a lot of Spider-Man figures but this is BY FAR the best we've EVER seen. :monkey2 This is awesome! :rock

Best Spiderman figure to date and probably ever for that matter. Wonder how they got the webbing to stick to the suit and how long it will take with all the crazy poses for it to start coming loose. :horror

New pics kick ass. Worried for a bit.

I, too, had at least 2 mego spidermans. Arm popped out at the socket and i'd have to pop it back in. But this is the best we'll get and it looks really good by the new pics.

Best Spiderman figure to date and probably ever for that matter. Wonder how they got the webbing to stick to the suit and how long it will take with all the crazy poses for it to start coming loose. :horror

Yeah, that's been a worry of mine from the first time proto pics hit... I do think the appearance of the production figures webbing tends to look a bit more likely to stay in place as compared to the proto... Not that my opinion matters. :lol

There was a picture earlier in the thread and Spidey was shorter than the Mark III and a bit shorter than Batman. Iron Man scaled down to 1/6 is closer to 13" but the differences between inches when conveyed through 1/6 are less noticeable than actual scale.

Yeah. You're right. If he is meant to be 5'10" than it looks right but 5'8" he should only be up to bats eyebrow. Either way it's awesome. I'm a height junkie so it only bothers me a bit. Not enough to cancel or complain anymore about it. I take it back. These pics frackin' rock!

Yeah, that's been a worry of mine from the first time proto pics hit... I do think the appearance of the production figures webbing tends to look a bit more likely to stay in place as compared to the proto... Not that my opinion matters. :lol

I'm not going to pose him so that his webbing stays put for a long time :lol

Actually, I think i'll just leave him in the box and pose the box instead :lol

110630211694bbbb5ae16f9e38.jpg

Now we're talking!!
:clap:clap:clap

They gots me worried for a bit there!!! :horror

Cannot wait for this guy!!
Impressive!!

lol...I swear yesterday when I was on this thread, you guys were overwhelmingly dissappointed...took 24 hours to change that. Honestly, this happens to most figures and a few good pictures easily swings the crowd...hehe...

11070100572330e22e2cc16ff3.jpg

1107010057478cc39a6c1c26e6.jpg

11070100579407f7e3b8307c1f.jpg

Credit: xiamfu at toyworld hk

Looking great

Speaking of Mego Spiderman. There was an Italian specialty shop in my town when I was growing up. It sold all sorts of Italian goodies, pastas, shirts , movies, magazines etc.

The strangest thing was that I would buy my Megos there. But they weren’t the regular packaging, they were in a box which contained both a figure and a box of Perugina candies. I bought my Spiderman and Captain America figures there. I have not seen these boxes or been able to find any info about them either, but they did exist.

Simply Awesome, looks like a real freaking person! :clap

Also Awesome, same thing, looks like a real person :clap, but the right lower forearm looks weird :dunno

He's a must own, especially if you consider yourself a Marvel collector you simply can't be w/o this piece!

lol...I swear yesterday when I was on this thread, you guys were overwhelmingly dissappointed...took 24 hours to change that. Honestly, this happens to most figures and a few good pictures easily swings the crowd...hehe...

Looking great

Here is link 38 PICS in total..Unboxing Spiderman 3:

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=33266&extra=page%3D1

BTW. It'sme or each figure looks different.??? :dunno

Some of them look great, and the tailoring is better than others (Check the neck and mask on this one.. looks really nice) or the thighs implants look bigger in others ¿¿??

I assume that we'll have to pray if we want the better figure or less failures :(

Last edited:
He looks ****ing great in these latest pics. Dayum! When might BBTS get this guy in? I'd actually be hoping for later rather than sooner.

edit - never mind, hes out of stock at BBTS

That unboxing looks absolutely aces. I did a google translation on the bottom and he is going off on someone.

Looking great

I never had a problem with this masterpiece, just wanted to see more action poses, well now I got them so......:yess:: :hi5: :clap :clap
Mine should be here in a day or 2

Back