Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_TTz5JR42c&feature=feedu"]YouTube - ‪Hot Toys 1/6 Spider-Man 3 Limited Edition Collectible In Stock‬‏[/ame]

Unboxing I found...

Toby is 5'8". I'm not sure how tall the character of Peter is supposed to be but as far as movie accuracy this is a 12" figure and that means he is scaled as being 6 feet tall. Which he, Toby, and the character, Spider-Man, never was u don't think. I love this figure don't get me wrong. Mine is on the way and I'm not complaining about it at all. The proportions are great and everything about it is A+++ in my book. But if they used a Bruce lee body it might have been in better movie scale compared to all the other hot toys figures. I have never seen a Bruce lee body next to a regular hot toys body. Is there that much difference? Anybody got a side by side picture?

Peter parker is listed 5'10" on the marvel website, funny I don't remember him that tall, oh well :horror but then again his character went through changes in this past decade.

Figure is aces!

110630213895477f010392b642.jpg

262313_178876392174359_138228759572456_502018_4586054_n.jpg

Too sexy for words.... :clap

I'm tempted to spend the extra cash to get this figure now but damn, the price to do that is always just a little higher than I'm willing to fork out. $250 now or $150 in a little over a month?... Looks like I'm waiting. :(

Toby is 5'8". I'm not sure how tall the character of Peter is supposed to be but as far as movie accuracy this is a 12" figure and that means he is scaled as being 6 feet tall. Which he, Toby, and the character, Spider-Man, never was u don't think. I love this figure don't get me wrong. Mine is on the way and I'm not complaining about it at all. The proportions are great and everything about it is A+++ in my book. But if they used a Bruce lee body it might have been in better movie scale compared to all the other hot toys figures. I have never seen a Bruce lee body next to a regular hot toys body. Is there that much difference? Anybody got a side by side picture?

There was a picture earlier in the thread and Spidey was shorter than the Mark III and a bit shorter than Batman. Iron Man scaled down to 1/6 is closer to 13" but the differences between inches when conveyed through 1/6 are less noticeable than actual scale.

I'm tempted to spend the extra cash to get this figure now but damn, the price to do that is always just a little higher than I'm willing to fork out. $250 now or $150 in a little over a month?... Looks like I'm waiting. :(

Yeah, it's not like you're getting anything extra for ordering sooner. Just preorder it, soak your feet and have some chamomile tea.

Yeah, it's not like you're getting anything extra for ordering sooner. Just preorder it, soak your feet and have some chamomile tea.

Thor should be shipping soon anyway... And hell (pun intended), I've barely even looked at Ghost Rider since I got him last week! :( There's plenty to keep me busy... I'm just super hyped over Spidey! :rock

I went from seeing pictures where he looks absolutely like a real person dressed like Spiderman.....to this, where he looks like a toy :slap

Just because he is a toy does it mean he has to look like one :lecture

This figure really requires some tender loving posing care, he's going to keep us all very busy trying to get the right look. :lol

Okay, I changed my mind. These last few pics of the figure are really, really good. Wasn't impressed with the initial pics, but it's starting to grow on me.

MIGHT WANT?

Back