Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But what Cameron said is outside the T universe. Within the T universe T2 can be rationalised IMO.

I would however take your argument and happily wield it against T3. :D

But what Cameron said is outside the T universe.
cool, first movie is outside the t universe. that must be why i disrespect that "universe" beginning with t2.

Within the T universe T2 can be rationalised IMO.
sure. irrational things should be rationalised. rational things are already rational.

I would however take your argument and happily wield it against T3. :D
i always wondered how people differentiate those two similar movies - t2 and t3 :)

well there is really no point in that discussion, will return later with pics when i figure out how to make a hole in punks chest and keep the poseability.

as for the movie - actors work is admirable which cannot say about script or direction, that has never changed.
as for the figures - evolved some interest in t800s "movie progress" figures collecting and am annoyed by 4 t1000s and crazy face sarah connor wasting shelf place. wouldn't you buy them by the way? :D

as for the movie - actors work is admirable which cannot say about script or direction, that has never changed.
as for the figures - evolved some interest in t800s "movie progress" figures collecting and am annoyed by 4 t1000s and crazy face sarah connor wasting shelf place. wouldn't you buy them by the way? :D

Tis a pity you feel that way about your T-1000s, I think hes a much better representation of Robert Patrick than the MMS117 is of Arnie in T2 - great figure, great villain.

Y'know I would buy them off you but I can't spend money right now. Theres certain other things on the horizon that I need to wipe my credit card slate clean for.

young Connor later in the movie quoting words that he never said and never will... maybe he was a dream, too. of the same drunk guy with stolen pants :)

OR you could consider the fact that John was brought up by Sarah and not Reese. :wink1:

though it's clear that T2 has plot holes and what not, and no one's saying that ain't the case.

to hell with t2 )

julypose_01.jpg

movie_shot_03.jpg

julypose_01.jpg

eyecut_002.jpg

assaultcyborg_006.jpg

all_of_them_002.jpg

This guy is still in my top 5 - a hall-o-famer no less. :lecture
not sure if you mean the figure or my variants, but thanks anyway :)
A-Dev must be pitching a huge tent on that last pic lol!!
i had to translate that phrase as i saw it for the first time. and when i did... :D
a-dev is a lot more professional about all details. he does them more life-like than my attempts. i wish we worked together. (to have MY figures looking better :D)
=====================
alright. next project. finally managed to make the arm go in and out without problems. all body joints are still functional which i'm actually proud of, because originally there was no place for the fist between inside mechanics.

murderedpunk_day01_02.jpg

murderedpunk_day01_03.jpg

murderedpunk_day01_04.jpg

Last edited:
not sure if you mean the figure or my variants, but thanks anyway :)
You mean the variants of your figures.. :lol

I'm talking about the figure in general - it's one of my most relished.
Your customs of course, are excellent too man. :hi5:

Oh - &.. "YOUR CLOTHES. GIVE DEM DOMEE - NAUW". :D

Love the spine sticking out!
well i put the arm into the chest like on the movie shot, you can see the fist going out of the back if you stick the arm as deep as in the movie, and i thought "shouldn't the spine tear the flest and break out?" :)
plus is's cruel, violent and murderous.
still have to do "flesh" or at least blood, though.

Last edited:
Did you receive that sink yet? Or do things take a while to get to you?
i remember that i must show you the scale once i get it. i could pick it up on friday but worked late, so until next friday.
Badazz custom P.:clap:clap can't wait to see the finish product, its gunna be a gorefest for sure:horror
well i guess "gorefest" is a good word for how it turned out. i'd even actually prefer something less "tarantino & rodriguez" style, but anyway:
1) "flesh" :

murderedpunk_day13_01.jpg

murderedpunk_day13_02.jpg

2) ...blood:
murderedpunk_day13_03.jpg

murderedpunk_day13_04.jpg

murderedpunk_day13_05.jpg

3) something like this after the varnish dries:
murderedpunk_day13_06.jpg

i hope photobucket doesn't delete those photos for some violations.

i hope photobucket doesn't delete those photos for some violations.

:lol You've just been put on an FBI watch list with these pics I think.

Great job. It looks suitably realistic now with all the blood added. I don't think he's gonna survive this.

Back