Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

I'd love to customize that BD head, just don't know where to start. Would you first cut out the left eye and glue in an Endo eye, or what? Anyone have an idea as to what to use? We need a boardie to give it a shot and show us some more pics!

Umm...

CustomT1head.jpg

The likeness to Arnold is... so, so. My plan it to cut the eye out of that head. I'm going to try to carve out a little of the eye on my extra alternate HT sculpt and glue it on.

???

That last picture is all kinds of awesome. Are those the Gargoyles and are they customized?

They look a little like the Sideshow T-800 sunglasses.

You can hear the music here:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/J4PcWepywNM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/J4PcWepywNM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thank you so much for putting this trailer up. Takes me back to late 1990 early 1991 when it first premiered. This is what great action films are all about.

Man, Sean.
Those are off the hook.

And now I know why you haven´t responded to my question of how you like my set...you had yours in pipeline...solely for the purpose to undermine my first try of doing something similar.
You destroyed my work of a lifetime...

:lol
Just kidding, your pics are absolutly great.
Envy them everytime, keep it up, buddy.
:bow

Maulfan, those pics are flippen amazing!!!

Again very dark day in the UK today so aplogies for the grainyness:

IMAG0431.jpg

IMAG0435.jpg

IMAG0434.jpg

IMAG0445.jpg

IMAG0439.jpg

IMAG0427.jpg

And bacause I am just that witty:
IMAG0450.jpg

Just received my order processing notice from BBTS...I"m still going to be waiting though, as I've got him on Pile of Loot staus with the Iron man Mark VI, and Mark V.

Back