Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad Hot Toys improved the sculpt with this smirk. Now I have to buy 2 more putting my grand total to 4.

Great stuff.

t2-screen-4.jpg

600px-T2GoodOlArney-2.jpg

That photo is an admitted fake, the battle damaged portrait hasn't been altered.

This is still the portrait people will get.

hottoyst1t800pr16.jpg

Is everyone whose 'falling for' the smirking head joke taking the piss at this point by 'continuing' the joke or are people seriously still falling for it? If the latter read the thread!! The original faker came out and admitted it was a fake!!!

Hah, yes, I'm wondering if people are joking too, tricking the tricksters, but I can remember seeing other posts from quiggle elsewhere on the forum and so I'm really not too surprised if he really did cancel his order... I've long been expecting that any one of these days now we'll be seeing a message from a relative of quiggle's informing us that he went blind from staring directly into the sun.

That smirking picture is, to be absolutely clear, a fake. I made it in Adobe Fireworks and I even posted that it was a fake just a few hours after posting. You just crazy, quiggle!

I made that picture as a joke and I thought it was pretty poorly done too, the smudge marks seem pretty clear, but then to my surprise people believed it. I almost vomited from laughter. I feel sick now even, hours later, from laughing so much.

Last edited:
Is everyone whose 'falling for' the smirking head joke taking the piss at this point by 'continuing' the joke or are people seriously still falling for it? If the latter read the thread!! The original faker came out and admitted it was a fake!!!

God damnit! I never saw this discussion. God! Now I can't cancel due to cancelation fees.

Hah, yes, I'm wondering if people are joking too, tricking the tricksters, but I can remember seeing other posts from quiggle elsewhere on the forum and so I'm really not too surprised if he really did cancel his order... I've long been expecting that any one of these days now we'll be seeing a message from a relative of quiggle's informing us that he went blind from staring directly into the sun.

That smirking picture is, to be absolutely clear, a fake. I made it in Adobe Fireworks and I even posted that it was a fake just a few hours after posting. You just crazy, quiggle!

Yeah, im pretty sure some of them are just carrying on the joke.
But as for quiggle, i think he might have actually cancelled :slap
I still cant believe some people actually believed that smirk lol...but i have to admit that it made it even more funny to hear them complain and get all worked up about it.

THE SMIRK IS A LIE.

Are people still believing that photoshopped picture?

That was a joke gone horribly wrong.

So what about the normal sculpt,was that a joke too or did they actually change it?

It was ALL a joke lol
No one has pictures of the REAL revised sculpt...thats if there even IS a revised sculpt.

Do you really think HTs would put that smirk on a Terminator? Especially a T1 Terminator.

Again, THE SMIRK WAS A LIE!

So just to be clear, the smirk was ALL a lie...and yes, HT have supposedly changed the sculpt(not sure which one)
But you can be sure HTs wont give him a smirk lol
It would look better, not worse if they have indeed changed the sculpt.
Dont worry!

Last edited:
Back