Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the e-mail addy for the account is my folks', since it's their PP that's registered. I looked on the webmail and noticed that my last RE message was addressed straight from Mike. Crap. I think my mom must've deleted it -- without even knowing what it was. Problem is, it won't even appear in Deleted Items, since my parents like to get rid of things for good. Classic.
:slap

Sent Mike an e-mail asking for the in-stock notice again, if I ever was sent one. Faaaaantastic. Guess this guy won't be home in time for Christmas... I hate being 16.

Hey Mike,

[email protected] is my main email address. Which I've been using since the inception of email. LOL.

You changed your email address and did not tell me, so the 2 x In Stock Notices we already sent out, went to your old email address.
I saw you updated it on the website, but I never received an email from you about it. Or maybe I did and missed it (which is always possible). Either way, your Berserker is here for you and I just emailed
you all of the info on him.

Also, some of you may see him still up for preorder. Because we received a split shipment. By next week, I will have him in stock to sell.
This first shipment we received from Sideshow was just enough to fill all of our preorders on him.

Thanks,
Mike

I just placed an order for 2 of these guys, because of most everybody having rave reviews about the figure. Has anybody every ordered from Supernatural Art before? I ordered from them, since they had the best price and shipping.

I just placed an order for 2 of these guys, because of most everybody having rave reviews about the figure. Has anybody every ordered from Supernatural Art before? I ordered from them, since they had the best price and shipping.

I bought the Jurassic Park dio from them last year. I was satisfied with the service.

@mrichards2002: Thanks for the super-fast reply! Sorry for the confusion, by the way. I had no idea I needed to contact you after changing my e-mail address on the RE account. This whole Verizon-Frontier thing was a complete pain in the neck :).
In any case, I've replied to your new message.

Thanks again for the help and shipment info!

Okay, ran into a little issue when setting the figure up. For some reason, the mask is not lighting up. I thingk I have read that someone else had the same issue, but cannot find the post. Without going through all the pages, can someone update me? BTW, I inserted the battery as instructed. Thanks in advance.

Okay, ran into a little issue when setting the figure up. For some reason, the mask is not lighting up. I thingk I have read that someone else had the same issue, but cannot find the post. Without going through all the pages, can someone update me? BTW, I inserted the battery as instructed. Thanks in advance.

Did you attach the cover? Mine wouldn't light until I re-attached the battery cover (it snapped into place, I hadn't screwed it in yet). Even then I had to flip it to the ON position and then wiggle it slightly back towards OFF for it to stay lit.

Wow. it seems many of these are having issues with the Targeting Lasers. Either they never work at all or fail after some use. P1 didn't seem to have that many issues with this. I didn't check it out....is it the same setup as P1?

Wow. it seems many of these are having issues with the Targeting Lasers. Either they never work at all or fail after some use. P1 didn't seem to have that many issues with this. I didn't check it out....is it the same setup as P1?

I think it has to do with the connector, but that's a total guess. The only other Pred I owned was Wolf V2 and he didn't light up. I'm glad I got mine working but I would not be surprised if it quits at any time. Frankly I don't really care about light up features (don't use them much) so I probably won't even notice when it goes.

Did you attach the cover? Mine wouldn't light until I re-attached the battery cover (it snapped into place, I hadn't screwed it in yet). Even then I had to flip it to the ON position and then wiggle it slightly back towards OFF for it to stay lit.

Tried it 3 times, even wiggled the batteries a bit to make sure it touches the contacts. No luck. I may go out and get a new battery to see if that's the issue.

I think it has to do with the connector, but that's a total guess. The only other Pred I owned was Wolf V2 and he didn't light up. I'm glad I got mine working but I would not be surprised if it quits at any time. Frankly I don't really care about light up features (don't use them much) so I probably won't even notice when it goes.

Does it feel loose or sloppy when plugging in? Perhaps a little electrical lube might help the connection.

*waits for all the LUBE jokes*

Is the connector accessible? and if it is does it feel loose when plugging in? Perhaps a little electrical lube might help the connection.

I am no good with these sort of things but there is a wire that leads from the mask and ends in a small white plug. That goes into a port on the back armor, no idea if it can be accessed but I certainly wouldn't go digging around in there.

Like archeology, HT light-up features are not an exact science. :dunno

Good luck!

No.... HT's light-up feature is wiring simplicity itself ... just LED and a switch between the batteries' poles..

Any failure in the wiring/switch/LED (spring/contacts) will cause it to not light-up. Because of the simplicity it also makes it fairly easy to repair/re-solder/re-wire....

And of course weak batteries (just use a cheap voltmeter to check). Batteries used are either 1.5v or 3.0v.

So, HT light-up is "an exact science", just that QC by HT could be better.... or if the customers have the very basic in wiring.

Last edited:
No.... HT's light-up feature is wiring simplicity itself ... just LED and a switch between the batteries' poles..

Any failure in the wiring/switch/LED (spring/contacts) will cause it to not light-up. Because of the simplicity it also makes it fairly easy to repair/re-solder/re-wire....

And of course weak batteries (just use a cheap voltmeter to check). Batteries used are either 1.5v or 3.0v.

So, HT light-up is "an exact science", just that QC by HT could be better.... or if the customers have the very basic in wiring.

Yeah. Not everything is meant literally. :slap

Same thing happened to Wookster.

Looks like Michael Crawford also had this problem. From his review:

"Light Up Feature - Bupkis
Yep, there's supposed to be a light up feature here, but sadly, mine ain't working.

The sighting device on the left of the helmet includes a small wire that you can plug into the back of his armor and hide under his locks of rubbery hair. There's a small battery compartment on the back of the shoulder as well. Unscrew the very tiny screw (you'll need a tiny driver to get it open), and then place the included battery inside. I had a hard time getting the plate back on the back and the screw in place, but that wasn't the bigger issue. Once altogether, flipping the switch does nothing - nada, zippo. I played around with it for awhile, and the next step is a replacement battery. Still, at this price point the light feature should work right out of the box. "

https://mwctoys.com/REVIEW_120610a.htm

Does UPS not update it's tracking system regularly? I ordered a Berserker from Sideshow and it the last update said that it's still in California since the 14th and it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow and still on time.

Does UPS not update it's tracking system regularly? I ordered a Berserker from Sideshow and it the last update said that it's still in California since the 14th and it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow and still on time.
Are you a neighbor state to California?

Back