Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish HT would do bigger stands for they Predator figures. They are so undersized and you can't pose too much the figure on it.

I am always using the stands. I just don't want a damage on any of my figures because after a while sometimes they just fall off. But still the base should be bigger than that.

In fairness the clue is in the name of the object: 'stand' theyre just used to stand the figure up. What do you want, a dancefloor?! :)

i made fire :horror
picture.php

Well the rest of the Berserkers aren't coming to Alter Ego until next week. It seems that it won't be a very Predator Christmas.:monkey2

Well the rest of the Berserkers aren't coming to Alter Ego until next week. It seems that it won't be a very Predator Christmas.:monkey2

Depending on the day, I may get mine. I'm only a couple hours from Alter Ego, so I get my items the next day. Christmas or not, I'm glad to know it'll be soon. Been looking forward to this one.

Back