Hot Toys MMS-xxx Lando Calrissian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS-xxx Lando Calrissian Speculation

This would be a huge seller. Amazing he hasn't been made yet.

I'm both hoping and dreading this figures reveal because I already have way too much on preorder and my bank account needs a break. An ESB reveal at SDCC would be cool though.

This would be a huge seller. Amazing he hasn't been made yet.

Along with Darth Maul, C-3PO (OT), Qui-Gon, and Biker Scout. They should have all been made a long time ago.

ESB Lando or Rouge One Director Krennic, you only have 1 choice...which one you're going to choose Hoody ?:monkey3

Damn, that's a hard one. Funnily enough I think I would go for Krennic as he goes more to finishing the core Rogue One line. Lando is very close behind, but the core OT lineup are already there with the big 3, Chewie, Vader etc. Lando "will be" a nice addition though.

How about you ?

Hopefully Lando(s) will be on display at SDCC. A Bespin Lando is way overdue, and a Solo Lando would be great.

Hopefully Lando(s) will be on display at SDCC. A Bespin Lando is way overdue, and a Solo Lando would be great.

Maybe they'll show both side by side ?

I originally thought they would have lead with the Solo young Lando to get preorders while that movie was still hot. Then come in with OT Lando to totally bankrupt us.

But Solo didn't go the way Disney thought, so who knows what they'll show now ? OT Landos gotta be a definite surely.

OK I think after Solo and the rumours of Billy Dee reprising his role as Lando in Ep9 I think the chances of HT doing an OT Lando are pretty high.

I also think SDCC might be the place which HT decide to show him. What would be really cool would be a total surprise reveal at SDCC. It would certainly get the fans talking, and get a bit more hype for Star Wars figures started.

What do you all think ? Personally I'd be for the ESB version to start with.

View attachment 414794

What? They are bringing Lando back to kill him? Not good news.

Haha, yeah true. Well once you've started don't stop till it's done I guess :lol

ESB Lando or Rouge One Director Krennic, you only have 1 choice...which one you're going to choose Hoody ?:monkey3

Love this “would you rather” I’d choose Krennic. Mainly because I think more collections are missing him more than Lando. Even though, it’d be fun to see what they could do for his head-sculpt. I wonder what his accessories would be? Minimal like some of late?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this “would you rather” I’d choose Krennic. Mainly because I think more collections are missing him more than Lando. Even though, it’d be fun to see what they could do for his head-sculpt. I wonder what his accessories would be? Minimal like some of late?

I guess they could re-purpose the cape for both Lando and Krennic :lol

What? They are bringing Lando back to kill him? Not good news.

“Let the past die. Kill it if you have to” Man... Disney are sure making a good job of that 🤦*♂️

I was thinking about what we might see at SDCC.

So far we have pre orders up for Kenobi, Solo, Mudtrooper Solo, Patrol Trooper, Dooku and Yoda: All of which are yet to appear at a convention.

Add in the unreleased Luke, Leia Endor.
Death Star Trooper etc (I hope to see a chance of Baze and the Tank Pilot).

There is enough already revealed stuff to keep us stocked currently.

Of course I want General Veers, Lando, Lobot, Lando Skiff, Leia Boushh, Padme Arena, Admiral Ackbar, Scout Trooper etc but there are many years of releases and only so many £200+ amounts I can drop in a year!

So with Lando potential being in Ep9. I wonder if this means we'll get young Solo Lando, ESB Lando and Ep9 old Lando.

Imagine that ! When it rains it pours.

Only Lando I would be interested in would be Skiff Lando. There are so many textures and material (metal, fabrics, Organics, straps, etc) that would make a 1/6 scale interesting. No interest in blue outfit and a cape for $300 bucks!!

And old bloated Lando will add what to the ST other than another gander at the aging OT? He really can't pass along anything of value -- no blaster or lightsaber, maybe some pansexual sex stories or gambling tips.

I imagine JJ will give BDW "the speech" about who Rey's real parents are... thus awarding him gravitas that he truly doesn't deserve other than being the lone survivor of the massacre known as the ST.

So with Lando potential being in Ep9. I wonder if this means we'll get young Solo Lando, ESB Lando and Ep9 old Lando.
Imagine that ! When it rains it pours.

If I was a betting man I would say that Ep 9 Lando will probably come first, followed by ESB Lando. Of course, TF could prove me wrong real quick. :lol

I don't much care, the sequel trilogy will be what it will be at this point, just like the prequels ended up being, and I've accepted that. Me, I'm just happy that there is now a very high likelihood that I'll get an old Lando figure to join my Old Han and upcoming Old Luke on the shelf, so providing Hot Toys do Billy Dee justice, that alone will be something that will make me happy, regardless of how the final film turns out. Every cloud city has a silver lining.

And not that it needs any further fuel at this point, but if it does then this should also push Hot Toys towards finally giving us a Billy Dee Williams Lando from when he was still in his prime, which is hands down my most wanted figure in the Star Wars line, or pretty much full stop, for that matter. And if they want to go the hat trick and do a Glover Young Lando after that as well, they're more than welcome to do so. The more Lando, the better in my books.

Hopefully the dice will roll in our favour at this years SDCC...

With how fast they're pumping out their figures I would hope we see him at SDCC.

Pass don't need old fat lando in the collection.. Besides he won't be the lando from the OT, his character will be changed so much we dont recognize him. I wouldnt be surprised if he is the real sith lord or something dumb like that. If he isnt the sith lord or gone bad, then what the hell was he doing when his friends needed him. Im sure they will come up with some stupid excuse. Disney you just need to let the past die you ****ers, thats what you want. Leave these old characters alone, you just have to **** with all of them dont you.

And old bloated Lando will add what to the ST other than another gander at the aging OT? He really can't pass along anything of value -- no blaster or lightsaber, maybe some pansexual sex stories or gambling tips.

I imagine JJ will give BDW "the speech" about who Rey's real parents are... thus awarding him gravitas that he truly doesn't deserve other than being the lone survivor of the massacre known as the ST.

Brace yourself for the scene where 80yo Lando reunites with the L3-37 Falcon.
giphy.gif

Back