Hot Toys MMS-xxx Lando Calrissian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS-xxx Lando Calrissian Speculation

Alright, alright. Everyone settle down. It's only a thread title....plus it was all Talibanes idea :lol:lol

Just because someone suggests that you act like an ass, doesn't mean you actually have to act like an ass.

For future reference.

Just because someone suggests that you act like an ass, doesn't mean you actually have to act like an ass.

For future reference.

No but it was worth it for all the reactions. From most that can have a bit of fun, to those that can't.

While we are speculating on what figure will be next in line, i'd like to mention that, including DX 07 Bespin Luke, Hot Toys now have 99 unique Star Wars references following Darkside anakin reveal. I doubt they would celebrate that milestone but we could end up with something special for their next Star Wars announcement.

I hope they finally release any version of Lando, but my preference would be for the ESB version.

There was talk of bringing Lando back for episode IX, to try and win back fans, but thanks to Solo, his character has been ruined forever. All because of a pointless tweet.

There was talk of bringing Lando back for episode IX, to try and win back fans, but thanks to Solo, his character has been ruined forever. All because of a pointless tweet.

I don’t remember Lando tweeting in the movie... can you elaborate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be down for a Skiff version... and a Boushh Leia!

Lobot!

Surely they'd have to do Lobot at some point !

Never really thought about how many Lando versions there are. Could also have a ROTJ 2 pack with Nien Nunb !

Really thought we'd see this last year at SDCC, so I'll be extremely surprised if he's not there this year. And a Biker Scout. 2 figures I'm 99% expecting to be there when I run up to the SSC booth. If not, what is HT waiting for? (Bespin Han would be nice too...)

Really thought we'd see this last year at SDCC, so I'll be extremely surprised if he's not there this year. And a Biker Scout. 2 figures I'm 99% expecting to be there when I run up to the SSC booth. If not, what is HT waiting for? (Bespin Han would be nice too...)

Half your luck that you can go. I'm hoping it will be a good SDCC this year, with more than a few surprises. Won't be overly impressed myself if there are a heap more PT figures. But still I guess they are on that train already. Just need some more OT releases.

As for Marvel, Deadpool etc I hope there a couple more there as well.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I thought Lando was fine in Solo. There were rumors that he would in TLJ as well. Before that there were rumors he would be in TFA. So who knows. I always enjoyed his look from RotJ, and it could kind of fit thematically with Endor Luke and Leia. But obviously, ESB is the classic look.

Alright, alright. Everyone settle down. It's only a thread title....plus it was all Talibanes idea :lol:lol

Just a bit of Sunday fun :lol

But certainly something which is worth talking a bit about until he gets released.

For future reference.

Hoody you are the worst. I can't believe you did this and then tried to blame me too. I would never have suggested such a thing.

EDIT: It does seem that maybe I did suggest something along those lines. I am looking into this in more detail to see what I as TaliBane can do to ensure this doesn't happen again.

FINAL UPDATE: I have decided to close the TaliBane account for a day for anti-expectation-baiting training. I will be announcing this shortly on social media.

ESB Lando or Rouge One Director Krennic, you only have 1 choice...which one you're going to choose Hoody ?:monkey3

Back