1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can pay it off if f you?d like. They actually have that option on sideshow now. You can pay the remainder minus shipping. Just did this with my endgame Thanos

Thanks I never knew. Just done it ��

Shoot... just scrolling through like 5 comments made me pre-order him rn [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Blitzway MIB Liam figure will be far more accurate than that bootleg. You can take the costume tho, and add a goatee.

Is this a new figure or a re-issue?

Also noticed that there is a re-issue of Yoda from Attack of the Clones. Is there any particular reason both of these prequel figures are coming out?

It was teased this week.
20200630_001413.jpg

Yikes is right. I saw that pic yesterday and had no idea that was suppose to be Liam. There’s no way that would make a good custom Ras sculpt.

Still debating on Qui-Gon. I wish Hot Toys would reveal Padawan Obi-Wan as that would make my decision a bit easier.

Okay. Just two reveals since Rex then.

You are being pretty lenient there though. One was a new box only, the other a new box and an alternate color scheme. You could poke similar holes in some of the other poodoo releases as well.

:impatient:

Think there's been enough Marvel reveals for the next couple of weeks. DC got their WW too. Next up on rotation is surely SW stuff.

SW has to be next. Hoping it?s Qui Gon & Mando that gets released along with a new fig announcement. Knowing our luck it?ll be more Marvel that gets released. Wasp & Gamora

Back