1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, he was the reason Palpatine was able to secure his power early on before the clone wars. I?d say that makes Jae Jar a really big deal

Guessing we all got ss emails to say final payment should now be August?

Just waiting on this to hit HK then I’ll snag one from Toys Buying Agent. QGJ is one of my most wanted figures this year. I really hope Mace isn’t too far behind.

Same here. Might be coming in batches or they just haven?t sent all of the e-mail notices yet.

I'm guessing they're sending to folks with a flex pay set for the 5th. Those with flex pay after the 5th will get the same notification in a few days, if it's like the past. I'm a full pay and I've not seen anything. Since he hasn't been released in Hong Kong yet, it'll be September before Sideshow sees it. Once you're on your last flex pay, you get the push back notice every month. It's grueling :)

I'm guessing they're sending to folks with a flex pay set for the 5th. Those with flex pay after the 5th will get the same notification in a few days, if it's like the past. I'm a full pay and I've not seen anything. Since he hasn't been released in Hong Kong yet, it'll be September before Sideshow sees it. Once you're on your last flex pay, you get the push back notice every month. It's grueling :)

I wish they'd charge the final flex even if there's delay. And save the shipping charge as the last payment.

I wish they'd charge the final flex even if there's delay. And save the shipping charge as the last payment.

You can pay it off if f you?d like. They actually have that option on sideshow now. You can pay the remainder minus shipping. Just did this with my endgame Thanos

I must admit I'm a bit tempted by this figure because it's the closest to a HT Batman Begins Ra's :monkey2

Back