Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have any Suicide Squad figure on PO but might have to pick this up. Love the tuxedo look. :clap

After I pay off my Armored Bats, I should have about $50 or so in reward points. Hopefully he won't be waitlisted by then. I'm asking for only Sideshow gift cards for Christmas because I really want this but I'm broke AF.

After I pay off my Armored Bats, I should have about $50 or so in reward points. Hopefully he won't be waitlisted by then. I'm asking for only Sideshow gift cards for Christmas because I really want this but I'm broke AF.

If you're afraid of it going to waitlist, preorder at BigBadToyStore in the meantime while you wait for your reward points so you're guaranteed not to miss out. BBTS doesn't have a non refundable deposit so no worries if you cancel and then order at Sideshow once you have your points. And yeah I feel you man, this hobby is a constant struggle with funds. I've had to pass up on alot of great figures to get the ones I only really want.

I would love to get a joker. This or AA version. But I can't justify ton myself when I don't even know I like this joker. He was in the movie for 4min. It makes no sense, nor does it warrant 4 versions!

apply that logic to the iron man line. :lol

yeah, ill be doing rewards as well.

its up on SSC or did you go through someone else?

Oh how far we have fallen. Lol.
3db116c5058862a0d281f7a18711e6ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're afraid of it going to waitlist, preorder at BigBadToyStore in the meantime while you wait for your reward points so you're guaranteed not to miss out. BBTS doesn't have a non refundable deposit so no worries if you cancel and then order at Sideshow once you have your points. And yeah I feel you man, this hobby is a constant struggle with funds. I've had to pass up on alot of great figures to get the ones I only really want.

Oh good idea, thank you. Yeah, funds are tight. And now we're moving after the first of the year so they'll be even tighter.

I like the Asylum sculpt the best, this one looks different to me.

Hopefully they will release another Harley since they have done a few Jokers. I still want one without the big smile.

Back