Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for the Silver Jacket version, but if that never comes out, this is a good consolation prize. Definitely needs a laughing sculpt though.

Wish this came with the burnt face like the trailer. Shame it was never in the movie

3326022C00000578-3538507-It_s_the_method_The_actor_44_stayed_in_character_throughout_the_-m-9_1460576925944.jpg

I've never bought multiple figures of the same incarnations of a character. Makes me wonder if I should pick up the Imposter while I'm at it...

I'm happy it comes with the serious sculpt because that's my favorite sculpt so far, but a smiling or laughing face should be included. All the Ledger Jokers (except for the first one) came with multiple sculpts.

Yes!!!! this is my favorite one by far and will be the one i get to go with Harley :)

So who's going to pose him like this? ;)

JokerChopper.JPG

Makes me think if the socks on this outfit will be correct. :lol

*sigh*

If only this was the Hot Toys Romero Joker or a new Nicholson in his mob look.

BTW, my local shop where I usually order has this up for pre-order.

Release date: June 2017
Price: 238.95 EUR

So I guess it's safe to say it will show up a month after Deadshot. (beginning of May in Hong Kong?)

BTW, my local shop where I usually order has this up for pre-order.

Release date: June 2017
Price: 238.95 EUR

So I guess it's safe to say it will show up a month after Deadshot. (beginning of May in Hong Kong?)

damn very nice, I'm cancelling my pimp daddy now. :lol

gonna still snag AA, and when this guy shows up i'll swap the sculpts!

damn very nice, I'm cancelling my pimp daddy now. :lol

gonna still snag AA, and when this guy shows up i'll swap the sculpts!

Very nice price indeed, I can even get it at an additional discount (€ 210). I'm guessing the price on Sideshow will be somewhere in the range of $ 215-220. I'm just holding of my pre-order until another local shop puts it on. They always try to offer the lowest price. (although it's usually a small price difference (€ 2-5).)

What an awesomely unexpected reveal. I really didn't think they were gonna do any more Suicide Squad stuff. This will most likely be the only thing I get from the movie. Here's to hoping the smiling head from the purple coat version will work on this because I like that face alot more. Not that this one is bad though. But I'm not sure if the skin tones will match up, this one might have a whiter face. But my biggest complaint is they should have included that maniacal laughing expression he has in this scene.

What an awesomely unexpected reveal. I really didn't think they were gonna do any more Suicide Squad stuff. This will most likely be the only thing I get from the movie. Here's to hoping the smiling head from the purple coat version will work on this because I like that face alot more. Not that this one is bad though. But I'm not sure if the skin tones will match up, this one might have a whiter face. But my biggest complaint is they should have included that maniacal laughing expression he has in this scene.
yeah a laughing sculpt would take this over the edge IMO.
I think I paid for it with gift cards. Hmm. Gotta think about it. If it's less than purple coat then done deal for me.

probably around the same price i'd imagine. :)

Forgot that the purple coat was $250. But Jokers are always a lot. I think I paid $275 on Sideshow for the DX11 when it came out? Then again it had a lot of accessories.

I would love to get a joker. This or AA version. But I can't justify ton myself when I don't even know I like this joker. He was in the movie for 4min. It makes no sense, nor does it warrant 4 versions!

Back