Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But he wore a white tux when Harley had the dress?

I would want to put gold mesh Harley with Silver Jacket, whether or not that is screen-accurate. I am planning on displaying regular-costume Harley with Tux here, as this is a costume pairing that was actually seen in the film. I would not bet a dollar on classic-costume Harl making an appearance, although if that appeared with a different headsculpt it would be hard to resist.

Siquisiri: Freakin reallY?? this was on screen for like 1 minute!!

I would try to summon outrage, but I'm thinking of 10,000 Iron Men - and somehow its not happening.

I'm tempted to wait to pre-order this just to see how much it changes - I'm hoping the tailoring is a lot more fitted and either another sculpt with this or sculpt change - for me I'd rather have the AA version of the Joker and then this. I don't really care much for the pimp version, I would never display him with his tats, not because I don't like them, I just hate having any figure showing that it's an articulated poseable body underneath, takes away from the realism of the sculpt for me.

Does anyone know really how long it take from releasing a prototype to showing the final version that will be shipped?
I'm trying to think of Deadpool as an example.

It normally takes a long time to a very long time, or anywhere in between.

What I remember it being haha.

At elast this version of the Joker isn't overly popular so I know he won't be pre-ordered during this time.

The tux look is my favorite from the movie I had no idea this was coming from all the early photos back in SDCC and all. I don't regret cancelling purple coat Joker. The Arkham Joker is unique in my opinion which is why I ordered him as well. As it stands I have 3 Jokers DX08, DX11, and Bank Robber 2.0 (which is for sale if anyone is interested).

In a perfect world, ALL joker figures should come with at least 3 head sculpts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is he an exclusive? Any chance he sells out fast? I ended up getting the Harley EX from the Suicide Squad line so I wanna pair her with him, and that'll be it from that line.

HT probably wants everyone to get each figure for each different head, almost like their Batman figures and each mouthpiece. Guess it's better to pick up a parted out head when it gets released. A laughing head works best with this.

joker 1.jpg
joker 2.jpg

Bloody hell, definitely going to have to get it - the shape of his head seems a little off, though?

If it's looking this great already I can't wait to see the final version :pray:

Is he an exclusive? Any chance he sells out fast? I ended up getting the Harley EX from the Suicide Squad line so I wanna pair her with him, and that'll be it from that line.

HT probably wants everyone to get each figure for each different head, almost like their Batman figures and each mouthpiece. Guess it's better to pick up a parted out head when it gets released. A laughing head works best with this.

It's not an exclusive.

Hot Toys should really do a jester version of Harley. I know the look was barely on screen but that hasn't stopped them from doing figures before and I have to think it'd sell both to people who want to pair it with this and those who like her classic look.

... and the gold jacket version. Or is that the same version as the club-outfit?

... and the gold jacket version. Or is that the same version as the club-outfit?

In club he had white smoking = lamb chase scene. Gold jacket is different scene.

So we are missing three versions :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely getting this & once on hand, I'll pop the head off and put on Tony's new Joker BTAS HS
BAM! best joker in my collection. Now I can quit this hobby.

6e2cb921-a742-4ab4-8327-3276c9ace5e6.png

I'm surprised this is the fourth Letoker (counting the disguise version) and yet no other members of Task Force X have been announced. Looks like HT was banking on The Joker here too, not even another Harley?

I think collectible companies have learned by now that joker has this mass appeal that makes him able to outsell Batman, even. DX11 and Enterbay Jokers have higher value than DX12 and both HT and EB Batmen. Even Sideshow's started giving higher Edition Sizes to their Joker premium format statues compared to their Batman counterparts :)

Anyway, IMO this is the Leto Joker to get if I were to get one and only one. I think of all the Leto Joker looks this has the right balance of classic that can make you appreciate this new gangsta-ish Joker more.

Back